Search results for query: *

1. SW

Forest Glen Golf & Country Club: Naples, Florida

Forest Glen Golf & Country Club Naples, FL http://www.forestglengcc.com/ 10/13/12 Incredible. That is the word I would use to describe Forest Glen Golf & Country Club. Situated in East Naples and on the edge of the Everglades Forest Glen creates a wonderful golfing experience...
  2. SW

Arrowhead Golf Club: Naples, Florida

I was out playing an old favorite of mine the other day and I grabbed a few pictures of the course to share with everyone. Arrowhead has consistently been one the highest ranked pay for play courses in Southwest Florida and is well known for its courteous staff. Recently the course was purchased...
  3. SW

2012 Payne Stewart Award

I can't think of a better person to earn this award than Steve Stricker, soft spoken and humble man but a fiery competitor. http://www.pgatour.com/2012/r/09/18/verdi-column-stricker-payne-stewart-award/index.html Steve Striker who realizes that he occasionally is unable to harness his...
  4. SW

Bonita Bay East: Sabal Course

Bonita Bay East: Sabal Course http://www.bonitabayeast.com/page.cfm?pageid=golf Sabal Course scorecard: http://www.bonitabayeast.com/media/scorecard-sabal.pdf Google Map of the location...
  5. SW

FS: Mizuno JPX 800 R300 & TM Corza Ghost CS

CS CORZA GHOST @ 34". I don't recall using this one outside but I'm sure I did at some point. Head Cover included $75 Shipped
  6. SW

JPX 825 Driver, Fairway Woods and Hybrids

Hopefully these are ok to post, if not please delete. Linked from Mizuno.
  7. SW

Andy Griffith passes on

It seems we've lost an icon today http://www.witn.com/home/headlines/SHERIFF__EMS_Called_To_Andy_Griffiths_Home_161201175.html Former UNC President Bill Friday says Andy Griffith died this morning in Dare County. Friday, who is a close friend of the actor, confirmed that to WITN News...
  8. SW

FS: Burner 2.0 4-AW Stiff

As the title states I have a set of 2.0's 4-AW Right Hand. Stock stiff shafts, stock length and lie as well. Picture shows the 4 iron grip is different , shaft was replaced and TaylorMade put the same type of grip back on, since I don't carry a 4 iron I never bothered having it changed. Other...
  9. SW

Twin Eagles: Eagle Course, Naples, FL.

Treated myself to a fantastic golf course today and I grabbed as many pics as I could without being slow. Of course on #15 I find out there I'm 1 of 3 people on the course and the other are on #3. This course will play host the LPGA Titleholders event this winter, the ladies will have some fun...
  10. SW

Another Putting Fix

Hi Golftec! I've been tracking my putts per round and for the most part they've been trending down, but the past two rounds I've seen a dramatic increase in total putts with a miss being a pushed putt. After my last round I headed to the putting green to grab a few videos, hopefully the angles...
  11. SW

Apparel: What do you look for?

I’ve been looking around at many different labels lately, both large corporations and smaller boutique type outfits. Both offer a similar product yet with different styles. Many different factors contribute to why we buy what we buy, but I am curious, what makes you buy what you buy. Is it...
  12. SW

Northern Lights dip South

Hey everybody in the Upper South, if you get a chance you may wanna spend a little time outside tonight. Talked with a few friends on the Blue Ridge Parkway and GRSM they had a pretty lightshow last night. Here's a link to MSNBC with the story...
  13. SW

Mizuno JPX Wedge

Saw this on thier website and thought I would share. Product FeaturesBuilding upon the successful JPX iron line, Mizuno introduces the new JPX Series of high performance wedges. These JPX wedges feature mizuno's quad cut grooves and a CNC milled face for maximum spin, and swerve as the...
  14. SW

FS: Adams Super Black Hybrid 19* R Flex

As the title says I'm selling a 19* hybrid. No place in the bag for it and I haven't used it in probably 6-7 months. Price is $80 shipped. Club details: The Adams Idea Black Super hybrid is designed as a performance club with forgiveness and shot-shaping ability. It is constructed of a...
  15. SW

Fixes when you're swing is "off"

Apologies upfront for a less than awesome thread, but any help would be great. I did search, but everything is slow today so it timed out. Yesterday I played with two forum members and embarrased myself pretty badly. For the life of me I could not get a consistent swing going, lots and lots of...
  16. SW

elete electrolytes

One of my volunteers has been raving about this product. Has anyone had the chance to to try it? From the company: Muscles need sufficient electrolytes—sodium, magnesium, potassium, calcium, etc.—in proper balance in order to function properly. The body manipulates the balance of these...
  17. SW

Greenbrier 2011 (Spoilers)

I didn't see a thread on this years tournament. I'm on Tapatalk so excuse me if I erred. -- tapatalk
  18. SW

HJ Gloves

I seldom if ever post these types of threads but I really want to share this. Gloves, for the majority of golfers its what keeps us connected to the club, kinda the tires of the golfing world. Just like tires we look for the ones that offer the best performance and last the longest. I don't...
  19. SW

FS: Seemore Si2

Hate seeing anything laying around not being used so its time to let this one go. Right hand model, cut to 34", I replaced the whistle shaft to a TrueTemper straight stepless shaft as the offset was throwing me off. RST still performs flawlessly however, but I still have the original shaft. Here...
  20. SW

Diablo Octane Black

I was browsing around Golfsmith afer my lesson Thursday and ran into a sweet looking driver from Callaway. I liked a blacked out anything so this one caught my eye rather quickly. However, I can't help but think it's a slight off take of the Machspeed Black. I took some cell phone pics but...
Back