Search results for query: *

1. perkis

WTT: Nike Vapor Pro Combo Irons - 4-AW - DG Pro Stiff shafts

I am looking to trade my 8 month old Right Hand Nike Vapor Pro Combo Irons. Irons are 4-AW. Standard L/L/L. Would rate these irons at 7-7.5/10. Has normal bag chatter associated with forged clubs, no dings or gouges. Grooves are in great shape. 4-PW Grips are Midsize Lamkin REL Ace 3Gen (Grips...
  2. perkis

FS - Odyssey White Hot Pro #9 ; Nike Vrs Covert 3w

Have a couple items for sale. Recently picked up a new putter and 3w and have no need for these. Right hand clubs. Not looking for any trades right now. Feel free to make an offer. First up is an Odyssey White Hot Pro #9 with SuperStroke 3.0 in red/white. 35". Have used the putter for 20-25...
  3. perkis

Pros playing from divots in fairway

Watching the Travelers and Sergio had to hit his 2nd from a fairway divot. I understand that it's a rule but there should be no reason they can't lift and place from a fairway divot. These guys stripe their drives down the middle and end up with a sketchy lie like a fairway divot. Do you...
  4. perkis

Shanking wedges

Have been having an issue with shanking wedges on any pitch over 15 yards and also on 1/2 and full swings. Been more of an issue with the 54 & 58 than with the 50. Have a tendency to take it too far to the inside on my backswing at times. Happens off of fairway and in the rough. No real...
  5. perkis

Golfnow contest - Win round @ tpc sawgrass w/ Luke Guthrie

golfnow.com/pro Round of golf and private lesson at TPC Sawgrass w/ Luke Guthrie Full BOSS Green Premium apparel outfitting Round trip airfare to Florida and rental car 3 night stay @ top rated golf resort Additional 18 hole round at another Golfnow Course $1000 spending cash Looks like you...
  6. perkis

Looking for recommendations around Denver area

My buddy and I are planning a trip out to the Denver area for a week in late May. We will be there a Monday-Fri/Sat. I have been looking online at courses and would sure appreciate your recommendations on 5-6 courses within 30/45 minutes of Denver. Looking to play 4-5 courses reasonably priced...
  7. perkis

FS - 2 sets of Callaway Irons, Callaway wedges, driver, & hybrid - everything must go

FS - 2 sets of Callaway Irons, Callaway wedges, driver, & hybrid - everything must go Hey THP, have a bunch of Callaway clubs to sell. Looking to sell only, no trades please. Everything is negotiable & feel free to send an offer over. Worst I can say is no. First up is a set of Callaway Razr X...
  8. perkis

FS/FT: Extra clubs/heads

Looking to sell/trade some clubs & heads I have that are just taking up space in the closet. All clubs are standard L/L/L & all are RH. Looking to sell all but the wedge set. I am looking to get away from the 50/54/58 wedge set up and would trade for a 52/56 set. 1. Odyssey White Hot XG #1 -...
  9. perkis

WTTF - RH Razr Fit 10.5* for 8.5*/9.5* or WTB 8.5*/9.5*

Hello all, I recently purchased a new driver from Callaway & ordered the 10.5*. After playing 4 rounds and a couple range sessions, my launch angle has been too high and now I am looking to trade/buy an 8.5* or 9.5* Razr Fit Head only. I have included pictures of the 10.5* head I am looking to...
  10. perkis

FS - Mint RH Odyssey Metal X #1 - 35"

Looking to sell my metal x, am going to go back to the white ice. The insert is too firm for my liking. Bought new this winter, have used it for 3 rounds so far this year. Swapped factory grip for new Midsize Winn AVS Pistol. Comes with factory Metal X headcover which is also in mint condition...
  11. perkis

FS - RH Nike VR Pro Cavity 4-AW - True Temper Dynalite 100 R Flex - Newer Grips

Looking to sell my irons to fund a different set of irons. Bought new last year and gamed them this last summer. 15-18 rounds on them and cleaned after each round. I used these on the simulator today and will be cleaned before shipping. Most irons only have 3 or 4 ball marks on each face. Well...
  12. perkis

WTS - RH Callaway X Series Jaws CC Slate Wedges (52* & 56*)

I am looking to sell my wedges. I just bought a new set of the exact same wedges but in 54* & 58*, so these need to go. These are in between average and above average condition. No major dings on soles and grooves very clean with alot of life left. Both are 12* bounce. Both have brand new winn...
  13. perkis

WTS - R11 Driver 9* RH & Nike CCi Forged Irons RH

Looking to sell a couple items. 1. RH 9* Taylormade R11 driver. Condition is 7.5-8 out of 10. Shaft is Fujikura Motore 6.0 Stiff Flex. Original Taylormade grip. Has 2 paint chips on back of crown that is not seen at address. Comes with adjusting tool and R11 headcover. Pictures show condition...
  14. perkis

WTS - RH Odyssey White Ice Tour Bronze 1 - 35"

Looking to sell my back up putter. Right hand Odyssey white ice tour bronze 1. 35" Long. Original Odyssey grip & comes with white ice headcover. Face very clean and hard to pick out any nicks/scratches. $60 shipped. Willing to entertain trades. Looking for white Srixon Zstar XV's in particular...
  15. perkis

Stay & Play - Omaha, NE - Mid August 2013

A buddy and I are planning on heading down to watch the web.com Cox Classic @ champions run in Omaha in Mid August 2013. We are looking for a couple of recommendations regarding any courses in close proximity to Omaha. We are planning on playing 18 on Thursday & 18 on Friday & then heading to...
  16. perkis

WTT - ProV1x, B330RX, Hex Black for Srixon Z-star XV/SL or Wilson FG Tour X

Looking to trade some extra golf balls that have been collecting dust. Looking for white only in trades. All balls are brand new and don't have any logos. UPDATE: would also trade any or all balls + $ for Odyssey Metal X #1 (34" or 35") 1 dozen Hex Black 3 sleeves (9) b330rx Thanks.
  17. perkis

Globalglolf.com - Win A Nike VR Pro Cavity Iron Set

http://www.globalgolf.com/survey/survey.aspx Winner drawn first week in July. Good luck everyone.
  18. perkis

Globalglolf.com - Win a Callaway Razr Fit Driver

http://www.globalgolf.com/survey/survey.aspx Good luck! Winner drawn first week of June.
  19. perkis

WTB RH 3W, R-flex

Am looking to get a RH 3W with R-flex shaft. Please let me know what you have, condition, any accessories,price, etc. Thanks.
  20. perkis

WTT Str8 Fit Stiff Shaft for Str8 Fit R Flex Shaft

Am looking to trade my UST Mamiya 55 gram Stiff Flex shaft with Str8 fit adapter for a Str8 fit shaft in R flex. Shaft is in 9.5/10 condition and grip is 8.5/10 condition. Stiff flex is not for me. Please let me know what you have. Thanks.
Back