Search results for query: *

1. Barberakb

Coming back, what's the most forgiving??

I'm coming back to golf after over a year long hiatus. What's been released in the last 2 years that is considered the most forgiving? looking to possibly retool my whole bag besides my putter. I don't care about looks and I'm fine with super game improvement clubs Thanks Sent from my moto...
  2. Barberakb

Played yesterday for the first time in over a year. Its good to be back into it.

Well between the pandemic and some personal issues its been over a year since I last played or posted on this site I think. I joined THP along time ago, just haven't been active recently. Its good to be back. While I didn't play that well, I did have 5 pars. Its was 100 :mad:degrees but it still...
  3. Barberakb

Who makes the best moisture wicking hats?

Who makes the best moisture wicking hats? Looking for a few more. Thanks
  4. Barberakb

FS: couple of drivers and a 3 wood

All prices include USPS priority shipping Ping G 10.5 driver , pick which shaft you want. An X Stiff Alta or a Regular Ping TFC 419 $160 now $140 Wilson Staff C 300 10.5 Driver Fuji Pro Speeder Regular flex, with head cover and wrench $215 now $180 Tour Edge EX9 3 wood 15 degree...
  5. Barberakb

What club are you the least confident in right now?

For me it would be the driver.
  6. Barberakb

FS: Bridgestone driver Japanese version

This is the Japanese version of the J815. $160 shipped. NOW $145 Regular flex Fubuki shaft. Still in great shape. 9.5 head
  7. Barberakb

FS: Cleveland launcher HB Driver Miyazaki

10.5 Cleveland launcher HB Miyazaki Stiff shaft and standard size grip $125 NOW $100 There is a chip in the paint on the crown shown in the pics but otherwise its super clean.
  8. Barberakb

For sale Bridgestone JGR, TM ATV wedges, Wilson C300

All prices include priority shipping Wilson C300 Fairway Wood w / headcover- Fuji Pro Stiff Shaft $160 NOW $140 SOLD Bridgestone JGR Driver 12 degree Reg NV shaft w / headcover - This driver really helped me when I was struggling with a slice. - $115 NOW $100 Great driver if you fight a...
  9. Barberakb

Frog togg chill pad thing? How do you store it

Just got one of these and they seem to work but when I leave it to dry it ends up like cardboard... Do you wet them a little before putting them back in their container. Wouldn't that mold or mildew? Or whats the best way to store these things? Thanks
  10. Barberakb

For Sale irons , drivers, balls, one length, EX 10 etc...

All prices include priority shipping to US (only allowed 10 pics so will post more pics / items in replies) Cobra One Length irons 5-GW Lamkin standard size grips (used for 7 rounds) excellent shape Stiff steel shafts $250 (SOLD) Tour Edge EX 10 3 wood 15 degree Kuro Kage Stiff shaft standard...
  11. Barberakb

Volvik Vivid XT Green Golf Balls Review (THP Championship & Budget Golf)

Here is the start of my Volvik Vivid XT Golf Balls Review. I haven't got to play with them for a full round of golf yet. But I have practiced my chipping/putting. I will start this thread and then add to it as I continue my review. I will also use this thread to answer any questions you might...
  12. Barberakb

WTB Aeroburner mini driver

WTB Aeroburner mini driver Prefer stiff shaft but might do regular as well Thanks
  13. Barberakb

FS cleveland RTX 3 wedge / Tour Edge EX 9 Driver

Prices include USPS priority mail shipping to the US. Both clubs still in great condition. I have a Nike wrench that works on the driver if you need it. Cleveland RTX 3 Wedge standard size Lamkin grip = $75 NOW $65 Tour Edge EX 9 Driver standard size Lamkin UTX grip - $100 NOW $85
  14. Barberakb

FS Callaway Del Mar Zephyr Shoes

FS Callaway Del Mar Zephyr Shoes Size 9 $50 Now $40 Shipped These are brand new, I just have too many golf shoes...
  15. Barberakb

FS clubs and balls...

All prices include USPS priority shipping Cobra F7 3/4 wood with hzrdus stiff shaft $135 SOLD Taylormade RSI UDI 23 degree stiff $70 Tour Edge hot launch 2 3 wood $70 now $55 Chromesoft 2 dozen $75 now $70 B330 RX 2 dozen $63 SOLD
  16. Barberakb

WTB Bridgestone driver

WTB Bridgestone driver. Looking for either a J815 or JGR Send me a message on what you got. Regular or stiff will work. Thanks!
  17. Barberakb

FS Cobra F7 Driver

FS Cobra F7 Driver Stiff Hzrdus Shaft $210 Shipped. Used one round. Clean, no popup marks. Never used the arcos. Now $185 Will also sell the shaft by itself for $95 if interested.
  18. Barberakb

FS - Cobra Max Irons

Cobra Max irons 7-PW Regular Matrix White Tie graphite shafts. Standard size Lamkin REL grips. $95 Shipped USPS priority mail.
  19. Barberakb

Give me your egg knowledge THP

Ok, I have tried like 10 different ways to boil eggs but they are NEVER easy to peel and I waste a lot of the egg white. Share your secrets to easy peeling boiled eggs! Thanks
Back