Search results for query: *

1. Kebel

Best way to recover from your worst round ever?

Hi, I'm in need of community advice this morning as I just posted my wooooorst score ever.. 121 !!! I'm used to play around 86-92, with rare 95+. I teed off this morning at 6 h 08, on a course I know and like. It's not a crazy difficult course, not sure the exact slope but 127 IIRC. The...
  2. Kebel

Need your help - the putter I wanna buy doesn't seem to exist!!

Hi, I'm in the market for a new putter and after trying the new Odyssey Works lineup, I must say I'm really impressed with the feel and the new face insert. The thing is, what feel better for me as a grip is the SS 3.0 slim but I'd like it to be Tank aswell (counterbalanced) ... However, Tank...
  3. Kebel

GolfTown trade-in bonus : is it final sale?

Hi everyone, I've searched the forum and didn't find an answer to my specific question. Could call my local GolfTown (aka Golfsmith for Canadians) but it's easier for me to ask here at the moment. So, they give a trade-in bonus for your old clubs when you buy a Ping G30 driver. It's +100 $...
  4. Kebel

WTB : used and affordable GPS watch (Garmin S1 or similar)

Hi! I have a tight budget this spring (my wife and I just bought a house) and would like to buy a used and fairly affordable GPS watch. New Garmin S1 is $139, but I'd like to save a few extra bucks finding a used one or a similar model. thanks!
  5. Kebel

WTB : Garmin S1 watch

Looking for a used (or new) Garmin S1 gps watch. I don't really care about the color... I just don't want to pay much. :embarrassed:
  6. Kebel

Advice on my wedge situation?

Hi everyone, If I'm not mistaking, it's my first post eventough I've been reading a lot in the past 2-3 years. I bought today 2 new wedges that were heavily discounted (in Canada we don't get the same deal as our lucky neighbours)... I wonder if my choices are good or not. I'm not new to golf...
  7. Kebel

Classic question: what driver would fit me best?

Hello everyone, First of all, Please excuse my english since my mother language is french and i'm typing on an iPad. Classic question here. I need your advice on what drivers would best fit my swing. I would greatly appreciate your input. My club speed is between 100-112 mph, most of the...
Back