Search results for query: *

1. GrantD

Thanks SethO

I just wanted to thank SethO for being the man and helping me out with a small project. He did a great job and I really do appreciate it. Thanks Seth.
  2. GrantD

Teeing off with a 3wood only.

There as been a lot of talk on the forum lately about teeing off with a 3wood. I think with newer 3 woods coming out like the RBZ. This gives a golfer more distance out of their 3 wood and gives them more oporrtunities to use only a 3 wood of the tee. How many people have considered or do only...
  3. GrantD

Limited Edition THP Poker Chip

I have a rare 2011 White Limited Edition THP Poker Chip for sale. I am listing it for $15 shipped. First come first serve. Thanks for looking. Here are pictures of both sides.
  4. GrantD

FS THP Hats

I have 4 THP hats from the past for sale. I would like to get $10 for each hat and then $10 shipping. That is $20 for hat and shipping combined. Thanks for looking.
  5. GrantD

Playdough is the man!

The other day I was pondering trying out a broomstick putter in the Ponder thread. Playdough PMed me a day later and offered to send my a Yes broomstick he had in the garage to try out. He wouldn't even let me pay for shipping. I tried it for a hole or two on the course today, but need to...
  6. GrantD

FS: TM and Odyssey Putters

I have two RH putters for sale here. SOLD The first is a RH Taylormade 770 Ghost 34" putter. It is a little chipped, but still rolls great. It would be a good cheap putter or project putter. Head cover included. SOLD The second putter is a mint RH Odyssey CS 2-ball 34" putter. It has a...
  7. GrantD

5ft-10ft putting drills

I have been really struggling with my 5-10ft putts lately. I know there is the Around the world drill, but I need some others till help break up the boredom of putting green drills.
  8. GrantD

Private Course Dues

I had the chance to play a very nice private course near me yesterday. I was really impressed with the course shape at the hardest time of the summer in my area, the pace of play and the practice areas. It really has sparked my interest in joining a private course. I asked for a dues sheet from...
  9. GrantD

Short sleeve rain jacket recomendations

I am pondering a short sleeve rain jacket for the summer months. I noticed how great they were for players at the MC and want one now. I need some recommendations of the best ones. I want one that is not to heavy and is packable in the golf bag. Give me some options out there guys.
  10. GrantD

GrantD’s Golf Tec Fitting and Lesson Thread

I decided to throw a twist in to my game and sell my irons (R11) to see what players style irons were out there. I scheduled a Golf Tec fitting to let a professional give me their opinion on what clubs and shaft were best for me and my swing. I had this last Wednesday (6/6/2012), but have been...
  11. GrantD

Altering Iron Lofts

I have noticed a lot of talk about altering iron lofts in the MC threads. I wanted to know if this would affect club performance and should one try to keep the same gaps all the way through the set to wedges?
  12. GrantD

FS: Taylormade R11 Irons 3-PW and AW

This is a set of 9 Taylormade R11 irons with KBS 90 stiff shafts. The all have white and black NDMC grips with two tape wraps. They have been played since November. They are in great shape and well taken care of. The PW and AW have some wear on the face. The others don't look worn at all. They...
  13. GrantD

Cookie's balls!

Awesome! Tapatalkin
  14. GrantD

Different putters for different green speeds

Does anybody out there use different putters for slower vs faster greens?
  15. GrantD

Adding on to the GrantD Clan!

My wife and I are expecting another baby around Oct. 16th! We are really excited and can't wait to see what great grace God puts in to our hands. As you can tell, my son is excited about being a big brother. I just don't think he knows what he is in for. HAHA
  16. GrantD

Home Practice Area /pics

I have noticed a few people on here talk about hitting balls at the house or practicing other parts of the game at home. Lets see what your setup is and how you build it. Please include some pictures.
  17. GrantD

Iron distance vs driver distance?

I seem to have the same driver distance as most of my playing partners, but my irons are about one club shorter than them. What could cause this? Driver distance is about a 255-260 average. 7 iron distance is about 155 average.
  18. GrantD

Trump buying a course in my home town.

Trump is looking at buying a local course in Mooresville, NC. Here is the article. http://www.newsobserver.com/2012/03/08/1914532/trump-lobbies-members-to-buy-nc.html The Associated Press...
  19. GrantD

NC Golf Get Together Thread

I wanted to set this up to get some ideas for a NC golf get together. I was thinking about meeting up in March. Date/Time: Sunday, March 18th, 2012 Tee Times- 10- 10:30. Where: Tanglewood Park, Clemmons, NC (2 hours from Raleigh and 2 hours from Asheville)...
  20. GrantD

Radar Golf Ball- Would you buy it?

Check this out. It is a Radar golf ball system. I know it is not for sale right now, but they are coming out with a new system in the future. Would you buy it to help you find your golf ball quicker? Would it be good for courses to offer for beginner golfers? Here is the website...
Back