Search results for query: *

1. Iceman!

Tour Edge Exotics 723 Fairways and Hybrids

Thanks to Tour Edge, THP, and Alabama, I won a E723 Hybrid. I received it while I was at Briggs last weekend. I went with a #4 with a Tensei AV Blue Regular Flex Shaft. I'll be putting in to play this weekend and I'll post some thoughts after my play.
  2. Iceman!

2024 Worldwide Golf Championship Travel thread

Took this photo of “The Friendly Confines” on the way home on Sunday:
  3. Iceman!

Contemplating Retirement - Describe Your Transition

This is what I want to know from Retirees, Is this method correct? In direct contrast with the 4% rule is Financial Planner Ty Bernicke who published his white paper in the Journal of Financial Planning suggesting that retirement spending actually decreases on average by about 15% every 5...
  4. Iceman!

Breaking Down the Mizuno Pro Irons

I've been ecstatic about my set of 245's so far this year. No real lost of distance from the 923HL's and they are straighter and more accurate.
  5. Iceman!

TESTERS Congrats! You are Testing Wilson Dynapower Forged

What a great group of THP'ers Can't wait to read your feedback! @JW Smoove @tahoebum @blugold @PiratePenguin @tequila4kapp
  6. Iceman!

CONTEST Live Update Thread – The 2024 WorldWide Golf Championship

@redlineshifter has the "Golf Bug" for sure. It was great to meet him and @Foredagolf
  7. Iceman!

WorldWide Golf Goes Off Course

Great show @Canadan and @redlineshifter That ongoing chipping contest on Friday Night the WWG Championship was insane. Is there anything more fun than chipping under Cellphone Flashlights? Looking forward to see the Loyalty Program and Cool Clubs in the stores. Spent some time on the Cool...
  8. Iceman!

WorldWide Golf Goes Off Course

@Deebo76 The old guy who graduated in 78' had to Google "EDM"
  9. Iceman!

The Official 2024 NFL Thread

That's what I was hoping for.
  10. Iceman!

Hot Tubs - Are they worth it

11. Iceman!

Hot Tubs - Are they worth it

12. Iceman!

LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2024 Vokey Experience at Ballyhack

Man, you guys have to be excited. For those who haven't been to a Dormie Network facility before:
  13. Iceman!

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Ordered a ACCRA GX 150 M4 to put in my Mizuno ST-MAX. Had the previous FX 100 series in my hybrid and loved the higher launch.
  14. Iceman!

ACCRA GX Series Shafts

Just ordered a GX 150 M4 to put in my Mizuno ST-MAX. Had the previous FX 100 series in my hybrid and loved the launch. The bend profile of the Kali'li' Blue isn't quite working for me. When I "Stepped on it" the shaft lags a little bit and push to right. So I picked up something a little softer...
  15. Iceman!

Luggage - Soft sided or Hard Sided?

We do hard sides on our cruises however I had one crack by one of the wheels. Think they get a little Brittle as time goes on. I'll be in the market for another full size piece of luggage soon.
  16. Iceman!

ANNOUNCEMENT Morgan Cup Participants - The First Two From Signups

Congrats Gents! @jeffg21 @LLIB
  17. Iceman!

Chicago area thread (Northern IL, Milwaukee, Northern Indiana too)

Looks like I might have a couple of openings at Highlands for this Saturday at 9am. PM if your interested...
  18. Iceman!

ANNOUNCEMENT Looking For Testers – Massive Bridgestone Testing

I'd be in for this. 1. Which golf balls do you currently play? Wilson Staff Model 2. What do you think about Mindset? Think it's a great idea to help with the mental approach of the game. 3. Which Bridgestone Tour B golf ball is your choice (RX, RXS, X or XS) X
Back