Search results for query: *

1. TripleBogieTim

FS - Various Coins and Ball Markers

Full Set of THP Challenge Coins - never gamed Bitdies vs Bogeys / No Big Numbers / Last Penalty Pays SOLD Odyssey 2013 Major Coins - never gamed - $15 each shipped Masters SOLD US Open SOLD British Open PGA Championshio Odyssey Coins Inovate or Die - lightly gamed - SOLD Buckets - never...
  2. TripleBogieTim

FS - Various Putter covers THP/Odyssey

Time to unload a few things to take care of some unexpected expenses. THP Putter Covers...Never gamed- Citrus $20 shipped Dollar Bills SOLD Odyssey 2015 PGA never gamed SOLD Odyssey RARE Vegas Cover lightly gamed by previous owner..still in great shape - $ 30 shipped Odyssey Buckets...
  3. TripleBogieTim

FS-Callaway V Series Heavenwood

V Series Heavenwood Mitsubishi Bassara 52 Stiff Shaft only used a handful of rounds. $65 shipped continental US
  4. TripleBogieTim

Brickyard Crossing....worth the $$$?

I will be in Indianapolis June 12-16th for a work conference. I get in pretty early on Sunday the 12th and was contemplating bringing the sticks and trying to get a round in at the Brickyard Crossing. It's $100 to play and I will be a single(Unless there are any local THPers that want to play)...
  5. TripleBogieTim

Hey THP

Its been awhile! My 2-3 month project at work turned into a 8 1/2 month nightmare with me working 12-14 hour days 6-7 days a week! I have only played a few times since last July ( hope I can still hit a ball) I am sure that I missed a ton of stuff around here but things should start slowly...
  6. TripleBogieTim

Caledonia Golf and Fish Club ranks high on Matt Ginella's list

Golf Advisor published Matt Ginella's Top 20 Courses you can play and Caledonia Golf & Fish Club, host to the THP Morgan Cup, came in at #14 beating out places like TPC Sawgrass, Kiawah Island and Kapulua! It definitely ranks as the #1 course that I have ever played! See the full article here...
  7. TripleBogieTim

Need a new cart bag

It's time to retire my staffers and get a new cart bag.....I don't need or want a stand bag, if I walk I use a clicgear. I want 14 way dividers, putter well, plenty of storage, and dont want to break the bank. Suggestions?
  8. TripleBogieTim

Guy Makes Hole in one and Albatross in the same round!

Not only that he made them on the same 9 hole stretch! http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/golf-devil-ball-golf/washington-golfer-makes-hole-in-one-and-albatross-in-the-same-round-122702526.html
  9. TripleBogieTim

WTB: Clicgear, Bag Boy or Sun Mountain push cart

I have decided that I am going to start walking my evening rounds....with time changing this weekend I can go out and walk 9 holes of an evening and get some much need exercise while playing golf. I will probably never use it on weekends because there just arent any walkers at my course, so I...
  10. TripleBogieTim

NiteOwl03 is wise and kind!

Several weeks ago when the THP Tumblers went on sale and sold out so fast that I missed out due to work that day. I made a comment in the thread about how sorry I was that I missed out. A little later I got a PM from NiteOwl03 (Aaron), he told me he bought 2 and that if I would send him my...
  11. TripleBogieTim

John Daly Wedges

They have finally gotten to the bottom of the barrel....Warrior Custom Golf introduces John Daly Signature Wedges Wow,,,just wow.
  12. TripleBogieTim

White Callaway Razr X Driver??

I was at Golf Galaxy at lunch and they had White Callaway Razr X Drivers and 3W's.....I have never seen these before. The white driver looks very similar to an RBZ driver.
  13. TripleBogieTim

Houston Area THP group

I see we have gotten quite a few new Houston area members in the last few months, Jank1434 and I were talking on the way back from the Texas Invitational that it would be great to see if there is enough interest to get a group of THPers from the area once a month or so to play around at some...
  14. TripleBogieTim

Phil's Flop shot

Some may have seen this before, but Callaway just reposted it yesterday. No matter how many times I watch it I am still amazed. Don't think anybody wants to stand in front of me and let me try this.
  15. TripleBogieTim

Anybody use Iomic grips on their irons or woods?

I have never used an Iomic grip on anything other than a putter, but a guy in my group had a set of J40 CB's with C-tapers in them and he let me hit a few shots with them yesterday. The Iomic grips he had on there were soft and very tacky....I kind of liked them, but wondered how long they stay...
  16. TripleBogieTim

Callaway Hex Hot Golf Balls

When I was at GolfTEC for my lesson today they had a couple of sleeves of the new Callaway HEX Hot Golf Ball on the desk. The new ball features a Trionomer cover that is supposed to be designed to increase ball speed andpromote a low driver spin for longer straighter drives.
  17. TripleBogieTim

TBT's GOLFTEC Diary

As some of you may already know, to really work on my game prior to the 2013 Morgan Cup, I made the decision to invest in a series of lessons with GOLFTEC. I bought a 6 month plan that gives me 15 lessons and then I plan on scheduling a couple of on course "playing lessons" with my instructor in...
  18. TripleBogieTim

Angry Birds Star Wars Edition

Saw this on a commerical the other day and looked at the app store on my IPAD and there it is.....it's fricken addictive!!
  19. TripleBogieTim

Course Review - Tour 18, Houston, Texas

On Black Friday while some people hustled and bustled around the malls looking for deals, 3 THPer's took to the fairways of some of the greatest holes in Championship golf courtesy of Tour 18 located in Humble, Texas just north of Houston. Our 3 THPers: TripleBogieTim Jank1434 AryDolphin Tour...
Back