Search results for query: *

1. kensisland

Guns, Bikes, and Beer

I recently bought a new gun. Walked into the gun shop with a very picked over selection. Bought a Kel-Tec Sub 2k. It took over an hour inline to reach the checkout counter, after I had the background check etc. Overall experience was close to 3 hours. Been eyeing a bicycle made by...
  2. kensisland

Home Automation

Thought I try and start my own thread on this topic. What home automation components to you have? I have to amazon echo's, paired with the smartthings hubs. I have different lights, plugs, and garage hooked up. I really like driving up to my house and the garage door magically opens. I...
  3. kensisland

Interesting study of Pro driving distances

For those that like numbers and studies: http://www.usga.org/content/dam/usga/pdf/Equipment/distance-study.pdf Not much movement as I would have thought in terms of distance gain.
  4. kensisland

Kensisland - WITB

This looks like a fun idea for WITB. Nothing really special in my bag. Have changed a lot of clubs in the past 12 months after joining THP. My crown jewel is the Mizuno JPX Ez driver that I discovered at Club Clash. Covers on: [/URL][/IMG] Covers off [/URL][/IMG]
  5. kensisland

The dreaded white feet

This is the first year I have not been able to get outside with my sandals to get some sun on my feet ... result ... the worse case of white feet I have every seen ... my legs are dark ... but my feet glow in contrast ... there is a side benefit ... I do not need a nightlight to find the...
  6. kensisland

Headache after a round of golf

I tend to get headaches here in the heat after a round of golf ... I feel like I am drinking enough water ... close to 80+ oz ... I usually comes on about 1-2 hours after I play ... I blame it on dehydration even though I believe I am drinking enough fluids, and I do not drink beer during...
  7. kensisland

New from Phx

Not new to forums, but new here ... Live in Phx, Az ... high handicapper 20+ ... but really enjoy golfing. Did not start until my mid-40s I am also an older gamer, I guess since we did not have them in my youth, I am getting caught up. Right now enjoying destiny.
Back