Search results for query: *

1. Tadashi70

Long irons vs driving irons

I carry a driving iron and a four iron. The driving iron comes off low and running and is not ideal for long par threes or long second shot into green due to launch. My 4i launches mid to high but lacks the distance I want on 220 par 3s. My question is this, if I set the loft of the driving...
  2. Tadashi70

How important is the putter grip?

Not the style in which you hold the putter but the actual grip itself. Ive played a superstroke 2.0 counter balance for years. When I ordered my Odyssey Double wide, it arrived with a smaller pistol style grip. I was afraid to change it because of the science behind the entire putter from the...
  3. Tadashi70

On course interviews, good or bad?

I was watching the Scottish Zooey this AM and saw an on course interview with RF as they walked up the fairway. I quite enjoyed the candor and wish the PGA would do more of this. I feel it just lets us, on the couch, to get more insight. What day you THP, like or dislike.
  4. Tadashi70

To twirl or not to twirl, that is the question.

I have been a club twirler for as long as I can remember. It’s automatic with me on well struck shots. I’m wondering whom else like the fine art of twirling their golfing club.
  5. Tadashi70

FS: Srixon 785s 4-PW

I have a set of brand new 785s by Srixon. They are shiny and new!!! Standard loft, lies and length. Nippon Modus X-stiff shaft. $700 or best offer
  6. Tadashi70

Custom Stepz

I’m a huge fan of customized golf shoes or one offs but they are very hard to come by. So I decided to do this on my own. There are several steps to go through before you can polish/paint. Clean, tape, prep, paint, glaze and seal. I purchased all products from Angelus Shoe paints. Here are a...
  7. Tadashi70

What makes a Major a Major?

We have 4 Majors on the PGA tour that have nothing but history. They are all played on tough courses with history and attract the best players. What else makes these Majors? The players had history, great course and top players! What else is needed?
  8. Tadashi70

When did you fall in love with golf?

For me it was a hot summer day on the third hole of the 9 hole course I played everyday of the summer. I hit a 5w onto a 150y par 3 and sank the long putt. I was hooked and tried to replicate that shot for my dad the rest of the summer. It never happened but I did learn about the grip and how it...
  9. Tadashi70

Happy Birthday Nate aka ‘Big Time’

Happy Birthday my friend. I hope your day is filled with love and happiness or 18 holes of golf, which ever you prefer.
  10. Tadashi70

The Jake Effect

I've wanted to write this post a for long time. I have been on THP for a good bit. I have seen people come go and return again. I have had heated arguments, spirited debates and gut busting laughs. This place can bring out raw emotion, I get it. And I think emotion is good, it makes you feel...
  11. Tadashi70

Wireless charging

I’m thinking of getting wireless charging for the car and home. I’ve heard mixed reviews but need to hear from you guys.
  12. Tadashi70

Sriracha: Yay or Nay

I like all things spicy and I am a big fan of the red sauce. It’s great for adding flavor to dish or spicing up bbq sauce and ketchup. What say you, fan or not.
  13. Tadashi70

Who is the face of Cobra?

New season upon us and I’m wondering who is the fave of Cobra golf. I’m a huge RF fan so don’t get it twisted. But I feel he may not be the face of Cobra, maybe puma golf but not Cobra. Lexi and Bryson are winning and winning often. Rickie hasn’t hoisted a trophy in a few years. So has he lost...
  14. Tadashi70

Distance adjustment

I was just reading @JB comments on the new Cobra F9 irons. He stated he doesn’t think about distance control with them. They are right where he needs them to be. (Paraphrasing) This got me thinking, is this true for most golfers. Do you buy another set of irons and distance control is not an...
  15. Tadashi70

Happy Birthday E1iterate!

Happy birthday Mike, hope it was a great day!
  16. Tadashi70

Red Robin burger bar (catering)

I just saw this commercial. I’m going to order for one of the bowl games or just because. Thoughts?
  17. Tadashi70

Made for vs after market....what’s the difference

I’m reading some of the comments in the Driver pricing thread and I see comments about the Atmos shaft being used as the stock shaft. And that shaft is a $300 shaft. Is it? Is the atmos shaft that can be purchased for $300, the same shaft going into the Cortex? Or is it a mass produced version...
  18. Tadashi70

UA will no longer allow strip clubs to be expended.

It’s seems Under Armour will no longer cover lap dances. https://www.google.com/amp/s/jezebel.com/no-more-corporate-sponsored-strip-club-visits-for-under-1830254030/amp
  19. Tadashi70

How do you stay interested/busy during winter?

I’m curious how all you members stay interested in golf when you can’t play for 3-5 months? What keeps the blood flowing?
  20. Tadashi70

Triple decker stack McDonald’s breakfast Sammie

I am a fan of the McGriddle for obvious reasons but three times the fun. Not for the faint of heart https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.eater.com/platform/amp/2018/10/24/18016438/mcdonalds-breakfast-sandwiches-triple-meat
Back