Search results for query: *

1. tvrepairex

R&A driver testing at The Open

I just heard a question in the Open news conference to Rory McIlroy concerning the R&A testing "some" drivers today at the open.Rory replied when asked, that his wasn't being tested but that the brand (Taylormade) he uses is being tested more than others.First,is this normal to test equipment...
  2. tvrepairex

More Titleist balls in mail

I received these in the mail yesterday.They are the new Velocity balls due out Jan.24th. Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
  3. tvrepairex

Club serial numbers

Just curious if anyone keeps a record of the serial numbers of their clubs in case of them being stolen or damaged in a house fire or other occurrence. I just finished recording mine on paper to put with my documents and also on a list on my computer.
  4. tvrepairex

United Airlines at it again?

Just saw this. http://www.golfchannel.com/news/grill-room/goggin-burns-united-after-airline-breaks-his-clubs
  5. tvrepairex

Clean clubs when posting pictures

Don't mean to insult anyone, but just wondering after looking at clubs for sale here and also on Ebay,why do a lot of guys NOT go to the trouble of cleaning their clubs before taking pictures of them to post.I see clubs that I may be interested in,but it's really hard to tell their true...
  6. tvrepairex

Josh Wise Voted inTo All Star Race-Gene Knead crew chief

I just noticed that the crew chief on young Josh Wise's Cup car is the master putter maker-Gene Nead.
  7. tvrepairex

Big thanks Jugger18

I am throwing out a big thank you to Jugger18.He posted earlier this week the he had a Razar Fit Extreme shaft adapter that he wasn't using and would pass on to someone.I have been wanting to maybe try a different shaft in my driver, so I contacted him.He sent it to me and wouldn't even accept...
  8. tvrepairex

WTB: King Cobra S9 set

I have a playing co-worker/playing partner that is looking to buy a set of older -"08 ,King Cobra S9 irons w/ the NP Pro shafts in stiff right handed.Tried Ebay and only set was in left handed.I told him I would ask around on THP.He has hit a set of these and is set on them over some newer...
  9. tvrepairex

Anyone ever lost this much yardage on a drive

Today during a round to try my Bridgestone Mystery Ball,I came up to the teebox on a par 5 hole.The tee box is built up a couple feet above the surrounding ground and has couple decorative rocks sticking up a few inches at the front of the box.I am not a real long hitter so I was trying to put...
  10. tvrepairex

trouble reading greens

A lot of courses in this part of the country are switching to the new Mini Verdi Bermuda grass on their greens due to its heat tolerance.I have a problem reading the putts on this type grass versus Bent grass or some of the other greens.The mini verde has a "Camo" look to me with different...
  11. tvrepairex

Looks like Kyle Busch got his rear kicked

It looks like Kyle Busch got his rear kicked by a 65 year old Grandpa today.:surrender: http://www.nascar.com/news/110604/rc...sas/index.html
  12. tvrepairex

Help with Hybrids

I am having trouble hitting a hybrid. I can hit one good one and 3 that are bad.The bad ones are usually low hooks.I have played around with ball position without much help.Without seeing a video of my swing ,I know it can be hard to figure,but just some basics to look for may be helpful.
  13. tvrepairex

Just curious

Just curious ,but does anyone carry a ball retriever in your bag or do you think it makes you too much of a "hacker"? I was carrying in one because I hate to hit a quality ball into a creek or lake and have it just beyond my reach even using a club but I lost it this winter and haven't...
Back