Search results for query: *

1. S

Signup Now: The Budget Experience - Free Trip, Equipment and More

I’m in... crossing my fingers [emoji1695] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. S

CONTEST Win Your Choice of Callaway Epic Driver

Wow... 10 degree, RH, Regular Flex [emoji1] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. S

CONTEST Win A PING G425 Hybrid

Ping G15 needs an upgrade RH, Regular Flex would be sweet Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. S

CONTEST Take This Short Survey and WIN

Taken Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. S

CONTEST The Mizuno Experience: Win a Free Trip, Clubs and More

I want to win this so I can update my bag! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. S

CONTEST Guess The Steps: 2020 PGA Show Edition

I’m saying 49,726 steps [emoji102][emoji1378] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. S

CONTEST Day 4: 2019 THP Holiday Cheer - Mystery Box of Awesome

I could see some Srixon Irons fitting my needs... haven’t tried these and am curious. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. S

CONTEST Day 4: 2019 THP Holiday Cheer - Mystery Box of Awesome

Boy some new irons would be sweet! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. S

What "game" do you enjoy in your foursome?

There are many games that foursomes can play on the course. I always enjoy a game called "Wolf". Basically, it is one where each golfer is the "Wolf", on an equal amount of holes. The "Wolf" tees off first and then the next golfer (we do it alphabetically and flip it after 9 holes). The "Wolf"...
  10. S

What do you use around the green most?

While ending up just off a green, say 10-20ft off with a pin 25ft away, what club is your "go to"? I like to pitch with a 7 iron... what say you? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Back