Search results for query: *

1. tucsondivots

Motocaddy Dry Series Cart Bag Price Reduction

I am not sure if this is the lowest price this has sold for, but they are selling for $149 with free shipping. I believe several THPers have this? How satisfied are you with the features and functions? I have the MGI ZIP Navigator AT. Will the Motocaddy EZ lock base on the bag work on the MGI?
  2. tucsondivots

Push Cart Versus Riding Cart - Club Orientation

I walk 90% of the time using my MGI ZIP Navigator AT. But as the Tucson summer heat kicks in, I like to walk the front and ride the back. When I walk, I orient my clubs with the irons at the bottom and the woods at the top in my Ping Pioneer bag. When I am riding, I orient just the opposite...
  3. tucsondivots

Is This Website Legit?

You can pick what you want here:https://hadeiz.com/collections/2023-golf-club Hadeiz. Offering 70% off. NEVER MIND - JUST GOOGLED AND IT IS A FAKE SITE. DUH.
  4. tucsondivots

New MGI Navigator A.I. GPS and Geo Fencing

This has some interesting features and improvements. $2,199, available in March. Lots of options in remote control carts this year.
  5. tucsondivots

How Many Miles on Your Electric Remote Cart?

I have had 3 remote control electric carts over the past 10 years. The first two, BagBoy Navigators, had the old SLA wheelchair type battey. They were actually made by MGI and sold by BagBoy. My current is an MGI ZIP Navigator AT that I have had for 2 years. My odometer shows 1,126 miles. That...
  6. tucsondivots

How Do You Sell/Ship Golf Bags?

I have got two golf cart bags that are in near perfect condition but, for various reasons, do not work well for me (Ping 2022 Traverse and 2022 Callaway Org 14). While most online retailers sell bags with free shipping, the cost to ship a bag as an individual seller runs from $70 to $120...
  7. tucsondivots

Trade In Golf Bag Under 90 Day Return Policy?

I bought a 2022 Callaway Org 14 bag at PGA Superstore. Nothing wrong with it except I do not like it. Clubs are sometimes hard to get in and out, does not stand well on it’s own, bigger/heavier than I like. Has anyone ever used the 90 Day Return policy to return a golf bag? I would sell it but...
  8. tucsondivots

FOR SALE: MGI Zip Navigator Lite Play Cart Bag

Selling my MGI Lite Play Cart Bag. Used for about 5 rounds on MGI Zip Navigator AT electric cart. This bag is specifically for MGI electric carts and has a slot on bottom of the bag (baglink technology) that fits into any MGI Zip Navigator electric cart to secure firmly. 14 way top with full...
  9. tucsondivots

Reks Prescription Sunglasses

Bought a pair of the prescription Slingblades about a month ago and the lenses are discoloring. Reks Customer Service responded immediately (same day I contacted them!) and is offering a full refund or will remake them. Along with the discoloration issue, the earpieces cause sore spots on my...
  10. tucsondivots

Anyone Try THe GX-7 Driver?

I have seen the commercials on The Golf Channel and Facebook. Looks like a 43", 14 degree loft driver that they claim is like hitting a 7 iron. $199, 60 day money back guarantee. Definitely targeted for seniors and slow swing speeds. Anyone try this?
  11. tucsondivots

Best Car/SUV Rental for Golf Trip

Four of us are heading to Colorado in June for a week of golf at 8000+ feet. Two are driving and two of us are flying and renting a car. For two sets of clubs in travel bags and two carry on sized luggage, what are the best vehicles? My buddy reserved a Ford Fusion, but I have doubts the trunk...
  12. tucsondivots

Spikeless BOA Recommendations

I would really like to try a pair of spikeless boa shoes. I like Puma (have 3 pairs) but all I see are the Ignite Sport Spikeless with boa. Looking for a more structured shoe. The only others I see are the FJ SL. Those do not get the best reviews. Anyone have others they recommend? Thanks.
  13. tucsondivots

FS: Ping Sigma G Kushin Putter 34" PP60 Grip - Straight

Selling my 1 week old Ping Sigma G Kushin putter, 34", Straight arc. 9.5/10 condition. Magic in the golf store, too many 3 putts on the course. Have always been a mallet guy. $150 shipped CONUS. Would consider trade for mallet putter.
  14. tucsondivots

Champions Tour Tourney in Tucson

A couple of random comments after attending Friday's round at Tucson National: -Nearly all the "old" top players are still in good shape and while not at PGA tour speed, hit everything solid. Pavin, Langer, Mize, Kite, Toms, Mayfair (lost a lot of weight) for example. Exceptions are Calc, Parry...
  15. tucsondivots

Do You Tip Golf Instructor?

I am taking a 3 lesson package at PGA SS. The teacher is someone I used to take lessons from before this store opened. I pay PGA SS directly, but is it common protocol to tip the teacher separately?
  16. tucsondivots

FS: Callaway GBB Epic 10.5 Degree Driver, Diamana Green 40 X5CT Flex A Shaft

Selling my 3 week old Epic driver. $400, free shipping in CONUS. 9/10 condition. Just like my XXIO 8 driver better Will sell head only for $360. Head and Shaft for $400. Includes tool and headcover. .
  17. tucsondivots

Sara Brown Out At Golf Channel?

Rumor is TGC did not renew her contract. I enjoyed watching her play Big Break and she seemed to have good repoire with Martin Hall on School of Golf.
  18. tucsondivots

Today's Birthdays

Wow, over 50 forum members turned 47 today on New Year's Day!
  19. tucsondivots

Cobra Max Driver - Change Shaft?

I recently had the good fortune to win a Cobra Max driver as part of an excellent THP Prize Pack. It is a 10.5 degree with a Stiff shaft. I have been using Senior shafts in my drivers for some time due to my 85-88 mph swing speed. I have been comparing the Cobra Max to my XXIO 8 10.5 degree...
  20. tucsondivots

Where is David Feherty?

Was not part of NBC coverage of the Fed Ex Cup Championship, one of their biggest events. Have not seen him on any Ryder Cup or Arnie coverage on TGC. Twitter account mostly silent except for three short sentences about Arnie's passing. Hope nothing bad happened.
Back