Search results for query: *

1. Coachfrizz

R11 Blur shaft vs R11s RIP Phenom shaft?

I like my r11 and don't want to switch to the r11s, but I have been curious about up grading shafts. Would it be good to up grade to the r11s shaft or look to just get a better shaft in general?
  2. Coachfrizz

Back to the mallet

For several years now I have been going back and forth between a mallet and a blade and I've been putting so bad lately my buddy offered me a good money for my odyssey black series #9, so I took it. I went to golf galaxy and putted around with all the putters and the 2 that felt the best were...
  3. Coachfrizz

State Champions!

Oklahoma class 4a baseball state champions! Sat my baseball team won it all! We beat number #2 on thurs 3-1, #3 on fri 6-5, and #1 on sat 2-1!
  4. Coachfrizz

Taylormade Rescue 11 fake or real?

Just got a hybrid off ebay the other day and it came in today and it looked great til I noticed the head cover wasn't the original like it said it was suppose to be. After noticing that I started really getting a fishy a feeling about the club. Buy and sell lots of stuff off there and the seller...
  5. Coachfrizz

Anybody ever bought from golfdiscount? is it legit?

http://www.golfdiscount.com/
  6. Coachfrizz

R11s vs rockballz 3 wood?

Anyone hit them both and if so what are the differences? Looking at getting one of the 2 and haven't had time to get to golf galaxy to test them out
  7. Coachfrizz

R11 vs r11s fairway?

Have the r11 15.5 right now and was thinking of changing to 14*, but didn't know what difference between the two were. Anyone hit them both and what were the differences? I keep going back and forth between 14* and 15.5* I had a 14 and traded my friend for his 15.5 and now I think I want the 14...
  8. Coachfrizz

Adjusting the r11?

I have messed with adjusting it some, but mainly played it standard cause I have been hitting it well, but I want to take my 3 wood from 15.5 to 14.5, but the website say that will promote a fade and I don't want that. Have many of you guys lowered the loft and what were ur results like?
  9. Coachfrizz

getting grouped with random people?

I'm sure this has been talked about before, but I'm not a huge fan of getting grouped with people I don't know to make a 4 some. This happened this weekend and the guys we played with were okay at best, but you would have though we were qualifying for the US Open. It took 5 hours to play a...
  10. Coachfrizz

R11 driver and irons shaft questions

How would the blur stock shaft in the driver compare to a project x 6.0 shaft, what are the tip size, and which is better? With the r11 irons what is the tip size?
  11. Coachfrizz

Is it possible to be 6 foot tall and need flat clubs?

Had the burner 2.0's and was fit for a 1/2 inch long and 2* upright and played that for a bought a year and never was consistent with them. Decided to get the r11's and got them on ebay with project x 5.5 and 1* flat cause it was a pretty good deal. I was going to have them bent, without hitting...
  12. Coachfrizz

R11 iron bending question

If I bought a set of r11 iron 1* flat could I get them bent to 1* upright without breaking?
  13. Coachfrizz

Kbs vs project x flighted?

My s-300's are to heavy for my taste and want a lighter shaft that will keep the ball down as well. Wondering what are people's thoughts are that have hit them both. Iron swing speed around 80-85
  14. Coachfrizz

Need new grips

Put golf pride multicpound on last year and they are already wore out. Looking for a good grip that will last longer and not wear my hands raw
  15. Coachfrizz

Cold weather and golf?

Well football is finally over and got to get out and play for the first time in a while. (Finished 9-3) Played 36 Sunday in 40 degree weather and some north wind on top of it. I was actually hitting it pretty good, but it seems like i was having to club up at least one club, sometimes 2 clubs. I...
  16. Coachfrizz

Hit the Jackpot last week!

My Wife's work got a corporate membership to the local Country Club (which is extremely nice) and since she doesn't golf I am now a member courtesy of her work. I won't be paying for golf for at least 2 more years around this town. Best phone call I have received in a long time!
  17. Coachfrizz

R9 3w vs r11 3w?

Have the r9 now and was thinking about up grading, but was wondering if it was worth it and what how much better if any the r11 is?
  18. Coachfrizz

Project X Flighted 6.0 vs S300?

Have S300's right now and was wondering how they compare to the 5.5 or 6.0 flighted. Had rifle 6.0 in last set of irons and liked them, but went with the s300's this time cause I was told it would help with my ball flight. Anyone have any experience with the 2?
  19. Coachfrizz

Golf groove sharpener tool - irons & wedge club cleaner???

Has anyone used one of these before and if so can you please your thoughts. http://stores.ebay.com/GOLF-GROOVE-SHARPENERS-R-US
  20. Coachfrizz

What shaft do I need?

This question is for my golfing partner. He was just fitted for a r11 and his swing speed was in the 120's, so they told him extra stiff shafts in the tp version. He is wondering what shafts he needs in his irons? He has s300's in his clubs now He was looking at project x replacement
Back