Search results for query: *

1. T

Miyazaki C Kua 39R flex code 5212

Anyone got this or used before in a driver? I've had a C Kua 39g (6424 flex code - in a Cleveland Launcher SL290) 5 years ago and was OK at the time. But I'm getting slower (82mph now, down from 89mph) Concerned this shaft might be a bit too whippy? I'm not exactly famed for my ball striking...
  2. T

Moving to a Senior shaft

My driver is a Callaway XR Speed 10.5 loft with an Aldila Synergy 50 R flex. It's approx 3 years old and has a value of around £100($135) I've lost quite a bit of speed as I'm 59 now, have some physical issues, and I've gone from 89 to 82mph last 5 years. I'm just not striking(or timing) my...
  3. T

New world handicap system

Anyone know how this will actually work? I know it's average best 8 of last 20 So of players average is 83.4 at their club on a par 72 with a course rating of say 72.5 what's his/her handicap? Is it simply average minus course rating? So 10.9? Also how do they calculate daily adjustments for...
  4. T

Callaway optifit

I have xr speed but sure that many necks are same... My query is.... I want the face to be as open as poss So I have gone N(neutral) - 1 (loft) Because I have read that reducing the loft opens the face(weirdly!) Is my setting correct for most open face? Thanks all Sent from my Redmi...
  5. T

Taylormade RBZ 3(or 5) wood Vs Callaway 816 3(or 5) Wood

I appreciate these clubs are 5+ years apart but wondering if anyone had the RBZ and then went to the Callaway some time later? Any feedback appreciated Thanks Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk
  6. T

Taylormade fairways RBZ v M2 v M4

So i have RBZ(Stage 1) in 3 & 5 wood I need to replace(actually replicate... need a duplicate set) I tried a m2 3 wood last week, lovely club felt nice to hit. Hit 7 shots on the course and then each time I hit another ball with my RBZ. On average my RBZ was 10 yards longer! Would the m4 be...
  7. T

Hybrids-Tried and tested favourite 'old' hybrid?

Excluding say the last two seasons of releases, then looking back what's been your 'it's staying in the bag' hybrid? For me I'm looking at 4 iron replacement (than 2 or 3 because have fairways fur that). Tried a few over the years & I've generally found Cobras to be good but im open to...
  8. T

Open faced Bargain Driver!

For attention of second hand driver Gurus.... Ok so I'm not looking for a lot really.... -used driver -that sits 'open' when set down behind ball -that isn't for a Pro -and doesn't come with a shaft like a poker -that preferably is not an adjustable but a fixed head(helps keep the weight...
  9. T

Attention all PULLers!

Ok I'm right handed and for 15 years I've been fighting a pull left. Sometimes straight left but sometimes starts left and curves further left. Can happen with any club. I'm confident it's not my grip or set up according to some Pros. I know I have a tendency to swing a little left(via...
  10. T

Best life grips

Which grips last you the longest? I must say the original grips on my ping i15 irons just keep on going and going with some regular maintenance. But I had a lamkin i6 3gen and that went shiny smooth very quickly. It would good to hear thoughts of others Sent from my CUBOT_NOTE_S using Tapatalk
  11. T

Callaway XR 3 Wood (2015)

Last summer I got a mate of mine(12 h'cap) a Callaway XR driver(2015) standard spec, reg shaft project x 5.5... he absolutely loves it, and helped his accuracy off tee a lot. So naturally he wanted the 3 wood( which I got for him as he's rubbish on the net). So I got him same model(not pro...
Back