Search results for query: *

1. tbuis13

No pain no gain?

Recently I've been dealing with some pain in my right knee, but I'm stubborn so it hasn't stopped me golfing. It has forced me to alter my swing and setup, flaring my feet out, smoother swing and shorter backswing. Since doing this I've been playing as well as I can remember. It has forced me to...
  2. tbuis13

Shorter Backswing

What are some drills for shortening the backswing? I know mine is way too long, only drill I've really worked on to this point is pausing at the top, just can't seem to get it to translate to my on-course swing.
  3. tbuis13

Putting Grips

I know a good deal of this could be answered by "whatever you're most comfortable with," but wanted to run a thought out there. I have a back and straight through putting stroke, but have lately struggled to find a grip that I'm happy with. Was using a claw grip for a few months, recently...
  4. tbuis13

Ball placement

Lately my misses with the irons have been push-fades. Could having the ball too far back in the stance contribute to this? My ball position does seem to be closer to my back foot than most players. 4-5i being roughly a ball to a ball and a half forward of center, 6-8i pretty much centered and...
  5. tbuis13

New Member from Georgia

Finally going to join in on these awesome golf discussions, looks like an awesome group of golf nuts and I can't wait to be apart of it.
Back