Search results for query: *

1. Sennamont

Don byers the 61 year old college golfer (Golf Channel)

https://www.golfchannel.com/video/meet-don-byers-61-year-old-college-golfer I'm guessing he doesn't use SGI equipments.
  2. Sennamont

Question about the new rule 2018(deflected ball)

http://www.usga.org/content/usga/home-page/rules-hub/rules-modernization/major-proposed-changes/proposed-change--ball-in-motion-accidentally-deflected.html The picture suggests a ball hit from bunker that hits a lip or maybe hit a tree and bounce back on you no longer counts as stroke. I...
  3. Sennamont

Looking for a new 4 iron... T-MB or MMC Hi-FLI?

Anyone try any of the these new ones? The Mizuno is about $70 cheaper and they fly about the same for me. A like the sound of the titleist a tab better but the Mizzy has 950GH shaft included like the rest of my irons... I welcome other suggestions too.
  4. Sennamont

FS/FT: M1 Driver Head 10.5, adjustable Ping Ketsch Putter, Vice Pro Softballs

M1: This is a 10.5 degree 2016 head only with weights, with headcover, no tool. Willing to trade for a 12 degree head M1, otherwise it is $140 I will pay shipping. Adjustable Ping Ketsch Heavy putter: 3 degree stock everything, comes with headcover and wrench, adjustable shaft from 32-38...
  5. Sennamont

FS- Ping Sigma G Kinloch C 32 inch putter $160

Played 1 round with it, mint condition. Stock everything, 32 inches. comes with headcover, price is firm. $160, I will pay for shipping See pictures for quality:
  6. Sennamont

This month issue of golfdigest, who's the cheater?

Mr.x talks about someone who used to anchor, wears baggy shirt. Cheats with marks on the green and in the woods. Any speculations? Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
  7. Sennamont

Neverthought this would happen to me... double hit on a 55 yard gap wedge pitch

First of all Freddie, thank you so much for your help in my last post about using my lower body more. I shot an 79 today, could have been 75 but doublehits and missing birdie putts, I digress... The worst thing happend today was a completely easy fairway ball I drove 240 yards on a short par 4...
  8. Sennamont

Would you play a ball made by a condom company?

Showerthought, one of Bridgestone's slogan is "we know rubber", if condom companies made quality balls, would you play it? And what's your preference? :angel:
  9. Sennamont

Slicing driver hooking hybrids

Sorry I didn't get a video, but for the past 2 weeks. I have been nailing both driver and long woods/hybrids dead in the center(see marks) but my drives are launching straight and then wicked slice right mid flight. My hybrids and woods are the same and then hooking left. I self diagnosed the...
  10. Sennamont

developed a super low launch angle on driver, need help. Trackman numbers inside.

Went out twice last weekend and drives were miserably low, my average before that was around 0 degrees attack angle and about 10 launch(still low) but I was fine with the consistency and hits about 230-240. It has gone wayyyyy too low now, any drills to practice hitting up on the driver? I tried...
  11. Sennamont

Do you prefer full swings or touch shots onto the green?

Had a conversation with a playing partner yesterday about this on a drive-able par 4, thought it was interesting. I wonder what THPers go about it. What is your approach to a hole when you have to reach the green in two shots? Assuming the landing conditions are equal. Do you go for the...
  12. Sennamont

Do you carry a "rock" club?

Like the title says, many desert courses around me and most I know carry a beater rock club to hit from them. Do you do it? Do your buddies carry one? Which iron or loft do you use for it? If you don't have one, what do you do when the shot has a high chance to damage the club? Macho it up? Do...
  13. Sennamont

Kirkland Costco Golf Ball Thread

http://www.costco.com/Kirkland-Signature-Four-Piece-Urethane-Cover-Golf-Ball%2c-2-Dozen.product.100310467.html Anybody have any info on this? Is it like Kirkland vodka?! Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk ---------------------Edit for better...
  14. Sennamont

[RESEARCH] My SL(Single Length) Iron set build/test progression log

Like many enthusiasts here, I was itching to try out the theory behind the single length irons after Bryson DeChambeau made a few headlines with them. Fast forward to a few month of research (and with the help of big brother's tax return I am glad to say I can build a set(part 1 of this thread)...
  15. Sennamont

What do you recommend for the best 4/5 wood for hitting off firm fairways?

I recently dropped my 4 wood since it was causing me strokes, turn out breaking 80 right on that round. But now I have a gap between 185-200 that I want to have on long par 4 or par 5s after the drive. I live in Arizona so most fairways are firm to pavement like dirt consistency. What fairway...
  16. Sennamont

Do you guys adjust your hybrid/fairway woods lie?

I've noticed that my woods /hybrids(which I hit from the ground very often) that the wear/tear mark on the sole is mainly on the heel side, which can explain my left hook tendencies and thin shots. I understand the lies are less important than irons(I play purple/orange dot Ping irons, flat flat...
  17. Sennamont

Costco's Callaway Hex soft?

Did anyone play or know if they are it's own mix? or is it supersoft? Chromesoft? The price seems pretty amazing at $50 for 4 dozen right now.
  18. Sennamont

Carbon Putter Thread

This is not the material(although it could be) but for the Carbon Putter(carbonputters.com). I didn't see a Carbon Putters Thread, so here's one for reviews and your pictures. I love mine and would love to see some of yours! (I'll post mine later, being productive at work.)
Back