Search results for query: *

1. W

Almost came to blows today....rules and etiquette help please!

OK...so our club's 2-man best-ball match play semi-final match was today and it got ugly before it got started and I will try to keep this brief. This is an 80% handicap event...very important. First the stats: Me a 16 My teammate a +3 Their player A was a 2 Their player B was an 8 They get...
  2. W

BigLite Putter grips anyone?

Go I have always wanted to put a BigLite on a putter and I finally did it with my new Never Compromise XRAY mallet. I hate the look but LOVE the feel, but I noticated an issue after practicing today. After a 30 minute session with the new grip, ehrn I went back to chip and hit irons, the other...
  3. W

Any Tennis nuts out there?

I am getting heavily back into tennis after about 6 years of very little play. I am in a mixed doubles league and playing singles as well to help get into better shape. My question is if anyone out there is a racquet-head. I am looking heavily on tenniswarehouse.com and looking at Volkl...
  4. W

Way to go NC

In Depth: Americas 25 Best Places To Move - No. 1: Alpharetta, Ga. - Forbes.com 3 of the top 10 were NC towns, and mine was #2! I knew there was a I reason we purchased here. Is yours on here or any thoughts on these places?
  5. W

Nickent Monthly Give-Away Evolver with CYG

SO I got to work Thursday morning to find the following e-mail: Kevin Congratulations! You have won Nickent Golf's June Evolver Give-a-way. The Evolver comes in lofts of 8, 9, 10.5 and 12 degree heads with regular and stiff shafts. What are your club preferences so we can work on...
  6. W

Why Do Grooves Not Extend To Toe

So looking at these pictures made me wonder...why don't grooves extend to the toe-edge of a club?
  7. W

3 words on the golf course.

So during out match today we had some good fun and discussed our favorite 3 or 4 word saying on the course. 4 - that's a good miss 3 - I'm inside you What are some of your favorite.
  8. W

Why bother posting on here anymore

Ok, so I have been here for 2 days and really enjoyed posting and having fun, then I run across the reputation section. Within 2 days I have 2 negative remarks on my reputation for the following: 05-19-2009 12:20 PM it was just a joke. i love Nickent stuff too. sheesh Now I posted my review...
Back