Search results for query: *

1. Bullfrog

Bullfrog's 2024 Gamers (WITB)

Here are my gamers for the 2024 season. Without further ado... Please ignore that I haven't cleaned them after the windy wet round on Sunday. I just got them put in the new bag and thought I'd take some pics while they weren't in my truck. In my 2024 Sun Mountain C-130 Black and Gray...
  2. Bullfrog

AskEcho golf bags.

It's time for me to get a new golf bag. I have been looking at the Ask Echo SLC 130. Anyone here have any of their offerings? If so, what is your opinon? Here is a link to their website. I'm not a promoter or seller. Just gathering info before purchase. If this is in the wrong place, please...
  3. Bullfrog

2021 Golf show.

It looks like Toledo is still doing their golf show this year. It's Feb 20-23rd. I'm not sure how they will be doing it with COVID regulations still needing to be followed. I'm planning on being in line (if they have one) the first day when they open it. I'm hoping to find the irons I've...
  4. Bullfrog

Does the distance you hit a golf ball correlate to a handicap??

I was reading some golf stuff. And the thought popped into my head. Does how far you hit the ball dictate how low your handicap can get? If someone who hits the ball 200 yards off the tee consistently. Can they get to single digits? Is it easier for someone who hits it further than that to...
  5. Bullfrog

Ebay disount code need/have thread.

Anyone have an Ebay discount code? I would like to find one. This thread will serve as a thread announcing who needs one and who has one. Thanks in advance. Jeremiah
  6. Bullfrog

Golf purchase regrets...

Since joining THP, I have learned a lot about golf equipment. I have made some purchases based off reviews on THP. Some of them good. Some of them bad. I've made quite a few purchases that was inspired by THP that I love and some that I despise. The items that I've purchased that I love and...
  7. Bullfrog

What did you card on your first hole of 2019??

Just as the title states... What score did you shoot on your first hole of 2019. I was lucky enough to play on Saturday. My first hole was a 3 putt double bogey. What was yours?
  8. Bullfrog

Golf items you wouldn't buy for yourself.

What golf items won't you buy yourself. For instance, I know I will be getting golf balls for Christmas, so I won't be buying myself any of those. But I know I won't get any clubs for Christmas, so I would buy those. Not that I am. Just an example. It doesn't have to be just for Christmas...
  9. Bullfrog

2018 Christmas Decorations thread.

Here’s where you can post pics of your Christmas decorations. I love looking at houses all decorated up. Sometimes we just drive around searching for them. Here is mine for this year. Nothing extravagant but looks nice. Will update once the Christmas tree in window is decorated. If...
  10. Bullfrog

Wanting a new Women's iron set.

Please keep this a secret... I am getting Terra a new set of irons for Christmas. She has a set of the cheap Cobra Fly-Z XL now. I want to get her a new set of iron/hybrid combo. The FLY Z XL shafts are too whippy for her. Plus its a cheap set. I want to get a set that isn't a cheap...
  11. Bullfrog

Yearly slumps... Do you have them?

It seems to me that every year I lose my swing. Don't know how it happens then I try like a mad man to get it back. I will go to the range tons until I get it back. When I say losing it, I mean like I've never golfed before. And it lasts for a month it seems like. This year it started with...
  12. Bullfrog

I’m a SeeMore Celebrity!!!

I saw a post on Facebook that SeeMore posted. It’s sketches of before and after a RST/SPi lesson. Well the sketches the posted are copies of pics of me!!! I’m so flattered. I really hope to make it possible for you to see my putting stroke in live action!!! I keep saying I’m the perfect SeeMore...
  13. Bullfrog

Golfing with a child. How do you?

Yesterday my girlfriend and I took her daughter (currently 9 years old) golfing. I bought her a set of clubs. We took two carts so the "ladies" could ride together. We went to a course that was wide open, as in no many people where there and they have 27 holes. We would get to a tee box. I...
  14. Bullfrog

2018 Morgan Cup... Which team are you supporting and why?

I will be backing Team Hackers. For a couple different reasons. First and foremost, I was on Team Hackers for 2 MC's. So, it's in my blood. Secondly, Jake is a beast! He rises up to every challenge and prevails. Plus he does it with style and a smile! Which team are you backing and...
  15. Bullfrog

I'm back...

Not that I ever left. Just had life going on. My game took a big dive this year. Finally got it back now that the season is over. I look forward to chatting with you all again. And reconnecting with some THP friends. Not sure if I will be jumping back into the "THP Events" just yet. While I...
  16. Bullfrog

How do you properly shorten a driver shaft?

I recently snapped a driver shaft out of anger. Since that bonehead move, I now have to replace the shaft. I purchased one that was 44" already, the length is good but it's to flimsy feeling. Well, I purchased another shaft and want to shorten it from 46" to 44". How is this done? I would...
  17. Bullfrog

Tempo... How do you control yours??

Tempo in the golf swing means a lot. Lately I have been struggling a bunch with almost all full shots. My AW2 Trackmygolf app tells you tempo after each swing. It says "Tempo too Fast" with some numbers. I have been trying to control my tempo but can't seem to get a fix on it. What makes a...
  18. Bullfrog

Dick's Sporting Goods customer service.

Saturday after golfing 36 holes with THPER's. My puma sound chuck saw it's last leg. After having two of them and both of them breaking the same way. I decided to get a new speaker that wasn't a sound chuck. I go into BestBuy and look at speakers. I make my decision on buying a Bose. So, I...
  19. Bullfrog

How to create lag.

I did a search and found 4 of this same thread but they all only had at most 9 responses. So, I decided I would like to ask again for those who wonder as well. How does someone create lag in the golf swing. It seems that I have lost some of my distance from last summer to this summer. I...
  20. Bullfrog

Rental Cars

When traveling in a rental car. How do you guys find the best price? I'm renting a car for my trip to MB and am trying to get the best deal I can. Where do you guys rent your car from? Does anyone have any discounts on one they would like to share? I haven't rented a car in a long time. So...
Back