Search results for query: *

1. Thechosen1

When was the last time you cleaned your golf bag?

Its the end of the year and its time for me to clean out the bag. Found way too many receipts and dirt. But my favorite thing I found was a lost ball marker from bethpage from years ago that I thought I lost.
  2. Thechosen1

Do you stop watching golf?

For me personally I haven't watch any golf since the presidents cup and even then I only caught some of the action but this time of year. I find very little interest in any of the courses and even just who's playing this time of year because to me the real golf season on tour doesn't start...
  3. Thechosen1

Favorite time of day to play

What is yours? For some in the South it may be the morning to escape the heat versus some in the north who like to play after work where is dead calm(I've experienced it and its amazing)
  4. Thechosen1

Your favorite golf resort

Which one have you been to and been completely blown away. Anything specific? Perfect guys get away, the courses offered, pricing, etc. CAN NOT BE NAMED THE HIDEAWAY
  5. Thechosen1

Tucking elbow

On the backswing is it ever a bad thing to have a tucked elbow. I was swinging and realized I am capable of doing both. Taking the club straight back versus inside which creates a tucked elbow. I was looking at what Matt Kuchar does for example.
  6. Thechosen1

When do you change wedges?

New product that entices you? Worn grooves? Not hitting them well anymore? Other? Right now I'm in the boat of worn grooves on my 56* wedge and even my 60* but I'm having second thoughts and wondering if the grooves aren't the issue but rather something else such as my swing. Do people see a...
  7. Thechosen1

Pebble vs Bandon

What's better. Was thinking of taking my dad for his 60th birthday with another two family members. Was trying to see if prices compare or if it's better to try and play more rounds in one day at Bandon which seems to be the cheaper way.
  8. Thechosen1

Milestones

What's your favorite one. Did you keep it; still have it?
  9. Thechosen1

What will make you stop playing?

Pretty self explanatory. We all have busy lives but would there ever be a bigger reason you stop playing?
  10. Thechosen1

What ruins a golf course for you?

Could be anything but for me I personally dislike seeing power lines. Like a course can be amazing and then you see them and it ruins its beauty
  11. Thechosen1

What's your stance like?

Found myself on video the other day and saw my stance is really open. I tried closing it over the past few weeks and saw it actually hasn't helped me at all so I went back to what felt right and once again I'm open and I'm okay with it. What about you THPers?
  12. Thechosen1

What do you take in consideration when signing up?

A poll is best suited. Before signing up for a THP event what is the most important factor for you?
  13. Thechosen1

Winter club storage

Where do you keep your clubs? Normally I'll keep mine in my basement due to me having a place to hit down there. But I try to keep them out of the garage/out of the cold
  14. Thechosen1

WTB: Driver for RH friend

Friend plays golf maybe once a month but has a decent swing speed(over 100mph roughly)
  15. Thechosen1

Pre-round range balls

Ran into this "opportunity" earlier today. You head to the course and the course tells you its unlimited balls. You have plenty of time before your round, but my question is, do you hit every club in your bag or do you use just a few clubs. Personally I try to hit every club possible while...
  16. Thechosen1

Your most iconic hole

What's a hole you'll never forget playing. What makes it iconic though? Your score, the view, the people? Mine would have to be true blue number 18. Simply cause it was the first time playing the course and then it was a THP event. Was in the fairway and then hit it to about 4 feet for birdie...
  17. Thechosen1

After some minor changes

Hey freddie, Just wanted to come by and see if I should change anything else before spring time. What I've been working on this winter is a shorter back swing and also on my downswing I have tried to drop the club down more inside to eliminate an over the top move. I have been lucky and have...
  18. Thechosen1

WTB RH drivers

My buddy broke his driver head mid round yesterday. It was taylormade burner driver with stock shaft and stiff flex. Any offers that are related to this type of shaft/driver would be helpful Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. Thechosen1

WTB Miyazaki shaft

The one in my sig! Kusala white 56x Thanks
  20. Thechosen1

WTB: Taylormade lethal

I really want to try these balls after rereading the review we did awhile back. Not sure how many though? A sleeve to 12? Thanks
Back