Search results for query: *

1. j_sizzle9

Switch Drives w/ Tour Pro

Pretty cool video here to show difference in golfer caliber. I wish they played the same tee to really see the difference.
  2. j_sizzle9

FLYT Chipping Sleeve

I did a quick search and didn’t see any results. Anyone use this yet and have feedback?
  3. j_sizzle9

Bag Battle

I am considering making a change to my GranDaddy bag setup and I want to take you all along for the ride and get feedback and ideas. At the GD I was fit for the following (my full WITB can be found in my sig): -13.5* Mavrik SZ 3 wood -18* xforged UT -Apex 4 iron at 21* While the gapping works...
  4. j_sizzle9

Raw Wedges Care

I recently picked up a set of MD5 Jaws Raw wedges and I love them. My question is how to properly care for them? I love the rust look and basically want them to rust and age naturally but is there anything special I should be doing either than cleaning grooves regularly and wiping dry? Thanks...
  5. j_sizzle9

HBD McLovin

HBD @McLovin
  6. j_sizzle9

Kisner and Bird of Prey

Kis putting the BoP into play this weekend. Would you game it?
  7. j_sizzle9

Patrick Cantlay Mic’d Up

Thoughts? Personally I love it that these guys are regular dudes!
  8. j_sizzle9

Shanewu on ShipShow

Sorry if this has already been posted but I did a search and didn’t see it. Just watched the latest ShipShow from a few days ago and it features none other than our very own @shanewu talking with Lex and @JasonFinleyCG about all things Callaway. I literally laughed out loud when Jason talked...
  9. j_sizzle9

Sizzle’s Grandaddy Prep

I’ve finally had some time to let this once in a lifetime experience sink in! All I can say WOW and Thank You to THP and Callaway! I made it through a very busy and stressful time at work which ended yesterday and I can finally focus on what is in store and my prep for the Grandaddy. The main...
  10. j_sizzle9

Grandaddy Gimme

I know there have been threads in the past about what is an acceptable gimme to give/take. I’m asking specifically about gimme’s in a match play setting ie the Grandaddy. How long of a putt will you give an opponent if it to win the whole? Is that a different length if it is to halve the...
  11. j_sizzle9

Is your Cap reflective of your golf?

I know this sounds stupid as the whole system is designed to show who you are on a decent day. The reason I ask this is that after the latest revision I’m down to a 6.9. My last 20 rounds look like this: 6 rds in the 70’s 8 rds 80-84 5 rds 85-89 1 rd in the 90s My short game sucks and my...
  12. j_sizzle9

2019 Sanderson Farms Pro Am

I was lucky enough to experience the Sanderson Farms Pro Am today. My group was paired with Si Woo Kim. He was very nice and interacted well with the group. What struck me about his game was how consistent his ball striking was. He seems deadly with his approach shots all day. Here are a...
  13. j_sizzle9

Less than 14

As I said, I have been watching some No Laying Up content recently and some of the guys were embracing playing with 8-9 clubs. Got me thinking about this as an option. How often do we play a round and not use clubs? This could be great for practice as it would force us to hit easy/hard...
  14. j_sizzle9

Gambling Golf Games!

We all like to feel a little pressure. Make a 4 footer with something on the line. Hit a green to put pressure on your playing partner. Sometimes golf is just more fun when you are playing for something and get out of your comfort zone to really test yourself. Tell us about gambling games you...
  15. j_sizzle9

Cayce Golf Headcovers

Anyone have any experience with these headcovers. I am running my high school charity golf tournament and am looking into getting these custom headcovers as a potential tee gift. I have looked at CRU and Coobs, but given our budget those were a little too pricey. Any feedback is much appreciated.
  16. j_sizzle9

FS - EPIC SZ Dr, Rogue SZ 3W, Scotty Cameron GoLo 5, GD AD-DI 7x Callaway Tip, HZRDUS

Cleaning out the storage room since the kids toys and clothes are taking over. All prices are OBO so feel free to send me a PM - Epic SZ 9 degree HZRDUS T800 6.0 - $old - Rogue SZ 15* 3 Wood HZRDUS Yellow 6.5 - $100 - Scotty Cameron GoLo 5 33” - $old - GD AD-DI 7x shaft Callaway adapter plays...
  17. j_sizzle9

WTB: TM P790 4iron

Hit me up if anyone has one they are looking to unload. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. j_sizzle9

Fowler “Knee” High Drop

Any thoughts on this? I love it! https://www.golfdigest.com/story/rickie-fowler-trolls-new-drop-rules-with-game-changing-technique-at-honda-classic?mbid=social_facebook_loop&utm_brand=gd&utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_social-type=owned Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. j_sizzle9

Callaway Ball Blitz

So...my pro at my club invited me to Callaway Ball Blitz this coming Thursday. Anyone attended one yet? Tips on what to expect? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. j_sizzle9

New Addition

Last Monday 1/21 my wife and I welcomed baby #2, a little boy, Rhett, and future golfing buddy! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Back