Search results for query: *

1. TYork

JT's game when paired with Tiger.

Is there a way to find stats on JT's averages when paired with Tiger? I feel like he always plays better, but that could just be my current perception. Does anyone know where to find this kind of stat?
  2. TYork

Golf in Sun Valley Idaho (June 12th-19th)

I'm headed to Sun Valley for a little gettaway and I am planning on bringing my sticks. Any local THP'ers in Sun Valley want to play? Are there any must-play courses in Sun Valley?
  3. TYork

Aussie golfers enter tourney in North Korea as a joke

I would love to tee it up with these 2.
  4. TYork

Hole sponsor games/challenges

Hello fellow Hackers! I am sponsoring a corporate tournament next month for one of my customers and I am planning on raffling off 2 iPads. I would like to make my hole memorable with some type of game/challenge. Since I have 2 items I was thinking of doing a challenge meant for the golfers and...
  5. TYork

Lake Tahoe (Aug 16th-23rd) lets play some golf

Hello fellow Hackers- I'm headed to Lake Tahoe for a family vacation for the next 8 days. I will be staying in Truckee the 16th-23rd. Any THP locals want to tee it up? Any course recommendations for the the Tahoe area?
  6. TYork

So easy, my 3 year old can do it.

There’s nothing like striping a drive down the middle and finding it deep in a fresh divot. It’s so easy to fill even my 3 year old can do it :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  7. TYork

Ozone injections for back pain

A few weeks ago, out of nowhere, I started having major back pain. Specifically lower back pain. I ended up going to a chiropractor 4 times with no results and finally went to my primary care doctor, only to be prescribed muscle relaxants and pain meds. Needless to say the pills have covered the...
  8. TYork

Non Smoker getting paired up with smoker

I have asthma and cigarette smoke always triggers my symptoms. I played in a tournament yesterday and the guy I got paired up with smoked 2 full packs over 18 holes. After the 1st hole I asked him to not smoke in the cart and he apologized and smoked away from me and the other 2 players, but the...
  9. TYork

Counterfeit clubs timing to market

I found a brand new Callaway Rogue driver thru a local classified add. The price is almost too good to be true. If I buy it, it will be a local transaction cash deal, so i'm not worried about fraud. My concern is with it being a knock-off or counterfeit. The Rogue is so new that I cant imagine...
  10. TYork

3D print- club heads and shafts

I was watching the project x Handcrafted experience video (awesome BTW) and got to thinking about all the steps they take to make a shaft. I wonder if there will ever be a time in the future where we can just print out a shaft, putter head, even driver head. In the tech world they have been...
  11. TYork

Golfbox reviews on youtube

Anybody out out in THP land follow Golfbox on youtube? Aussie dude that hits it miles! He's funny and his reviews seem pretty fair and spot on. I am a new fan! Did I mention that he hits it miles!
  12. TYork

Win - Dell match Play golf get away and a full set of Edels!!!

I saw this on instagram earlier from Criquet polos! Heres what you can win!!! use my link to register and I get an additional entry. https://swee.ps/fWtRCuaZT https://swee.ps/fWtRCuaZT Two tickets to Dell Match Play Golf Tournament One full bag fitting at Edel Golf A $500 credit to...
  13. TYork

golf artwork for home office/man cave

I am looking for some cool artwork for my home office/man cave. There are a lot of real cheesy prints out there and im striking out on finding what I want. The best I found so far are prints from linksoul's website. I love these but they are kind of expensive for just prints. I would love an...
  14. TYork

GHIN handicap and posting scores during off season

Hey THP, GHIN wouldn't allow me to post my score today. The error came up as "scores cannot be posted on a course observing the off season". I realize I should probably take this up my my local club but I am curious on a few things that THP might be able to help answer. Is this standard? Am...
  15. TYork

Scotty Cameron - Club Cameron kit 2018

I thought I would pass this on....if you join the cameron club at $99 for 2018 you get a pretty cool package that includes: headcover journeyman carry bag ball marker sticker lapel pin I'm not a huge fan of the head cover or lapel pin but that carry bag looks awesome! I joined just to get...
  16. TYork

golfer kills goose with club. lets find this jerk

http://metro.co.uk/2017/09/29/hunt-for-golfer-filmed-decapitating-goose-with-club-on-course-6966289/
  17. TYork

toddlers on the course

I took my 17 month old out on the course last night. Most of the time was spent playing in the sand and watching deer but I did manage to play 4 or 5 holes of golf. I waited until the evening when the course was empty and we didn't see another player the entire time we were out there. When I got...
  18. TYork

The Rock 490 yard drive?

https://www.golfchannel.com/news/grill-room/rock-jokingly-we-think-says-he-hit-490-yard-drive/ I say no way ;0
  19. TYork

Padraigs's golf swing shirt......oh boy

I can see everyone of my golf buddies slapping me if I were to wear this shirt. on the course or the range.....this is just too much https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tS_uqGciUGM
Back