Search results for query: *

1. B

New Titleist Select Putter (My review of them) .

I have always been a fan of TITLEIST putters ever since I bought my first scotty Cameron pro platinum back when i was in highschool. Since then i have had a few different putters and i would play with them for awhile but I always found myself going back to that pro platinum Newport 2. Now last...
  2. B

2012 Titleist Staff Bag Questions

Does anybody know or can anyone tell me anything about the new TITLEIST staff bags?? I know they have two fullsize staff bags out this year. They are the S82 and S83. One has a 9.5 inch opening and the other has a 10.5 inch opening. I am kinda stuck between which one to buy and wondered if...
  3. B

what type of grips do you like to use??

What is your favorite grip????....brand,style,color,corded,non corded, etc.....
  4. B

what wedges are you currently gaming in your bag???

What kind of wedges are you playing at the moment?? Brand, loft, etc......do u like them or are you planning on upgrading this year??
  5. B

What is your favorite golf ball of choice and why???

Just trying to start up a thread to get people to tell us what their favorite choice of golf ball is and why......just give your honest opinion about how your favorite golf ball helps your game.
  6. B

Help me!! Im stuck between two great sets of irons!!!!

Ok everybody this is my dilemma... I recently went to my local proshop to get fitted for irons. I had my mind pretty much made up on the Taylormade MB. First let m kinda explain why. I have been playing golf since I was 7 years old and now I'm 27. I grew up with mix matched sets until I was...
Back