Search results for query: *

1. liquidrage

Would I lose distance by switching golf balls?

Currently I'm playing mostly E6's and occasionally Soft-feels. Why? To reduce side spin on the driver. I had an issue with slicing my driver/woods, and hooking my irons. These problems are mostly corrected. I have a Zelocity Purecontact which puts my driver SS in the mid to upper 90's (don't...
  2. liquidrage

Holes that mess with your alignment (or your head)?

Anyone else have a hole that week after week they just can't align from the tees properly? #12 on my course is a par 5 dogleg left with a small 175ish yard carry over a small bridge/creek, and on the left is a large pond. I hit it into the large pond every single first tee shot. The only...
  3. liquidrage

How do you handle washed out bunkers?

This is the time of year in Florida where it rains, hard rain, for a while pretty much every day. Most bunkers around here are washed out by now. What was once sand is now packed mud. Often there is a foot or two of water in the center of them. Up the sides are ravines that look like the...
  4. liquidrage

Website to manage your normal playing groups

I doubt I'm alone in this.. I have about 6 people I play with on a regular basis, and about 5 more that will play occasionally, and then about 5 more that play rarely. Anyone know of a website out there where everyone could sign up and join my "group". And then any of us could add upcoming...
  5. liquidrage

Hello!

Well, new to having an account anyways. Background: 30 something, been playing for 2 years. Shoot mostly in the low 90's with occasional trips it's the 80's. Hit my 1st hole in one last week. Hole was playing about 147ish, 8 iron dropped about 3 feet infront and rolled right in. Totally...
Back