Search results for query: *

1. ULEWZ

Telling people what you do for work.

I use to say, an engineer for an aerospace company. Most are bored with engineers, so I have no problems. Now I say, retired and then we talk about Medicare and ailments LOL>
  2. ULEWZ

Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Drivers

Wackinstraight. You didn't say it couldn't be a made up word.
  3. ULEWZ

Do You Wear Clothes at Home?

I don't want my junk sticking to the leather couches, so gym shorts and tee if I am not going anywhere. Otherwise just normal attire.
  4. ULEWZ

I finally got to play my newly acquired AI Smoke Max Driver. Wow, just wow. Worth the "overinflated" cost (to my wife anyhow). I hit it straight (wind exceptions) and drove it far, really far (for me). Just for an example, I have been struggling with my game lately, hovering around the low 90s...
  5. ULEWZ

Beer in a can tastes better than beer in a bottle

Don't you mean, free, cold, and mass quantities of free beer?
  6. ULEWZ

I was actually referring to the dogs vs cats thread, so we can still be friends. Personally, I would avoid Austin proper (Travis County), but that is just me.
  7. ULEWZ

This is like saying dogs are better than cats. Of course beer in a bottle tastes better. (and dogs ARE better than cats, but that is for another troll thread intended for hits).
  8. ULEWZ

Guess what showed up today (1 week early)? Correction, Project X Cypher 2.0 40 graphite, Regular, not Tensi AV. Can't wait to play it.
  9. ULEWZ

Large THPer meet up?

This has me interested if somewhere in Texas. I am in the middle, so a days drive somewhere. Lots of people in Texas I would love to meet.
  10. ULEWZ

Genius or Not Cool?

Totally rude and selfish. I would start giving him swing advice whether he wanted it or not like that Dick's commercial with Charles Barkley.
  11. ULEWZ

So I had a fitting today, and my old clubs were just fine, and nothing was hit further, but my driver, oh what a difference. The Smoke Max I tried was aces. I hit it 2 mph faster, and almost 20 yards longer with rollout (on sim). That is the good news. The bad news is my specific model was not...
  12. ULEWZ

LIVE UPDATE THREAD 2024 THP Staff Retreat - Join Us Virtually

And not raked. That is a huge lip, good luck if you hit in there.
  13. ULEWZ

LIVE UPDATE THREAD 2024 THP Staff Retreat - Join Us Virtually

So whom will be dominating the conversations? I actually know the answer and It probably won't be JB. :ROFLMAO:
  14. ULEWZ

Are spiked shoes necessary anymore?

Yes they are, no questions asked. In the other same thread, or two or three, I opined on how I slipped in the mud retrieving my wife's ball down an embankment and sprained my ankle. I do not slip with spiked golf shoes and will never go back, never.
  15. ULEWZ

TaylorMade Qi10 Drivers

I am not familiar with this term?
  16. ULEWZ

Who is dressing Jason Day?

Why am I inclined to say, "can't touch this"?
  17. ULEWZ

ANNOUNCEMENT Signup Now Open – The 2024 Morgan Cup with Cobra Golf

Just about the only thing I will signup for this year as this is my favorite event.
  18. ULEWZ

April 8 Solar Eclipse

Georgetown is directly in the path. I got 2 pair of viewing glasses for the wife and I. My son, who lives 13 minutes away, has people staying at his house from all over to view the eclipse.
  19. ULEWZ

Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Thought I would try the Kirkland yellow balls, $15 off if you buy two, sets of two (4 dozen total):
  20. ULEWZ

How much does watching football mean to you?

I would give it up for a good cup of coffee.
Back