Search results for query: *

1. R

For Sale Shotscope X5 - Prestige White - Never Used

Hi fellow THP'ers! Looking to return/sell the shotscope x5 in prestige white color way that I just received from shotscope. Ended up going with a different color way so looking to pass on the shotscope discount from the initial X5 sale to a fellow THP'er. Watch has never seen the course...
  2. R

Ecco Golf Shoes - Keeping the White soles White

Love my Ecco C4's, but after a few weeks the white sole is no longer white and looks dirty. I had the H4's before this and had the same problem. What do fellow Ecco owners do/use to keep the white soles looking clean? I know Ecco sells a sole cleaner that looks to have two brushes... anyone...
  3. R

For Sale Srixon Soft Feel 3.5 Dozen Brand New

Have 3.5 dozen (42 balls) of the newest generation Srixon Soft Feel balls up for sale. Bulked up recently but decided to change balls. Also have about a dozen or so that I've used indoors on the sim that I can throw in as well. SOLD!
  4. R

For Sale Evnroll ER5v Midlock 41" Putter

Hi, Looking to sell an Evnroll ER5v Midlock 41" Putter. Yet again, I just went back to my Cleveland Frontline Elevado. Nothing wrong with the Evnroll as you can see from the photos. Comes with the non-mid lock Evnroll logo magnetic head cover. Please let me know if there are any questions...
  5. R

For Sale Odyssey 2 Ball Ten Tour Lined 35"

For sale, Odyssey putter with stroke lab shaft. 2 Ball Ten Tour Lined measuring at 35". Has a new Lamkin deep etched grip on it. Small nick at the bottom of the face, not on the micro hinge insert. Includes stock head cover. Asking $225 shipped OBO. Looking to move this quick if anyone is...
  6. R

For Sale Arccos Completion set - 14 tags

Arccos completion kit. 14 sensors with the putter tag, brand new in box. Don’t need it as I use Shotscope. Asking $115 shipped. Thanks for looking!
  7. R

For Sale Tour Striker Planemate

Tourstriker Planemate, used like new. Nothing wrong with it, just don’t use it as often as I though I would. Comes with everything as if buying brand new except for the box. Only the short green band was ever used. Asking $SOLD shipped. Thanks for looking!
  8. R

For Sale Fujikura Ventus Blue Velocore 6-R RH for Cobra Driver

Fujikura Ventus Blue Velocore 6-R RH for Cobra Driver Real deal Ventus blue driver shaft with Veolcore. Nothing wrong with it, nearly brand new. Maybe 4 rounds played with it. Coming off a Cobra Speedzone pars and stripes driver. Shaft is 1” shorter than standard so driver will play at 44.5”...
  9. R

FS: Brand new set of Arccos Sensors

Brand new set of Arccos sensors. 14 in total, includes the putter sensor. Also have an extra sensor to include as backup. $115 shipped
  10. R

WTB - Helium Black Driver Shaft w/ Cobra adapter

Looking for a UST Helium Black to try with my Cobra Speedzone Xtreme. Specifically 5F3 or 5F4. thanks for looking!
  11. R

FS Arccos Sensor Set

Full set of Arccos sensors, 13 standard and 1 for putter. Used for about two months but moving on from them. Asking $90 shipped. Thanks for looking!
  12. R

WTT: Srixon Q-Star Tour White for Yellow

Have a few dozen brand new white I’d like to trade for yellow. Let me know if anyone Is interested!
  13. R

WTB Garmin CT10 Sensor

Looking for a single CT10 sensor. Let me know, thanks!
Back