Search results for query: *

1. Canes

PGA Tour to announce June restart

Per Golfweek source, PGA Tour will announce their intention to restart with no fans on June 11-14 at the Charles Schwab Challenge in Ft. Worth, Texas. Here's the projected schedule thereafter: June 18-21: RBC Heritage, Harbor Town Golf Links, Hilton Head Island, SC. June 25-28: Travelers...
  2. Canes

FS: Callaway HL5 Black Camo stand bag

Hey THP, selling a Callaway HL5 black camo stand bag. Bag is in good condition with minor wear. No issues with stand legs. Asking $100 shipped. Paypal & CONUS only. No trades at this time.
  3. Canes

FS: Graphite Design Tour AD DI-6s w/ Callaway tip

Hey THP, selling the "Tiger shaft" 44.5" length with Callaway older model adapter (used it with GBB drivers). Stiff shaft in good condition with minor bag wear. Asking $150 shipped OBO. Paypal & CONUS only. Trades that I would consider: - Odyssey Stroke lab double wide 35" - Callaway X Forged...
  4. Canes

2020 Majors Predictions

Who ya got THP, and why? - The Masters Tournament, Augusta National, April 9-12 - PGA Championship, TPC Harding Park, May 14-17 - U.S. Open, Winged Foot, June 18-21 - The Open Championship, Royal St. George’s, July 16-19 Here's my picks: - Masters: Rory McIlroy Despite not winning a major in...
  5. Canes

FS: Nike Flyknit Racer G shoes (size 10.5M)

For sale, brand new Nike Flyknit Racer G black/white golf shoes in size 10.5 medium. I have not been playing golf lately and these are still sitting in the box. Asking $105 shipped Paypal and CONUS only
  6. Canes

FS: Callaway Steelhead XR pros 5-PW stiff RH

For sale, a set of custom made right handed Callaway Steelhead XR pros 5-pw with black True Temper XP 95 stepless stiff shafts. Standard length, loft & lie. Grips are Golf Pride NDMC platinum Callaway grips. Some wear on the sole as I've used them for about 10 rounds plus range. No trade offers...
  7. Canes

FS: Bushnell Neo XS & TW 13 shoes 10.5

Hello THP, Two items up for sales. Payment via PayPal only. Ready to ship CONUS. No trade offers please. 1. Bushnell Neo XS GPS watch in black with charger. Good condition and pre loaded with 33,000+ courses. Battery life good for 3 rounds of golf. Price: $60 shipped 2. Tiger Woods...
  8. Canes

It's all about the THP... I'm coming back!

It's been far too long THP and I'm ready to come back to the game of golf and this great community. Life threw me one heck of a curve ball about 5 months ago, and I'm ready to move on and knock it out of the park! My kids became my #1 and only priority, and I lost the desire to play this great...
  9. Canes

GIVEAWAY: Callaway HL5 stand bag

I'm giving away this Callaway HL5 stand bag to any Albatross club member. The legs don't work very well and it could use a good bath. All I'm asking for is $20 via PayPal to cover shipping costs. CONUS only. Send me a PM if you're interested.
  10. Canes

FS: Tiger Woods & Nike polos (Size L)

I have 10 Tiger Woods & Nike polo shirts for sale. I’m asking $15 per shirt including shipping costs. CONUS only. Send me a PM with the shirt # listed above the pics below. Paypal only please. 1a. TW black w/ blue and purple stripes. Masters edition. 1b. TW yellow w/ diamond pattern on...
  11. Canes

Nike Ripple

Watch "Ripple" on YouTube Well done Nike.
  12. Canes

2014 Emirates Australian Open

Will we see another Rory vs Adam battle this year? I hope so but Adam is off to a slow start +5 thru 11. Rory finished -2.
  13. Canes

It's all about the Panda tips

Panda, if you don't mind a look at my swing please. I've been working my tail off for #theGauntlet. Here's what I've been working on lately: 1. Better takeaway with the clubface parallel to my spine angle. I tend to be more "toe up" which can lead to an open face and timing the hands at...
  14. Canes

FS: TM Burner 2.0 4-PW stiff & Callaway RFX 9.5 head

Two items up for sale. Payment via Paypal only. Ready to ship CONUS. No trade offers please. 1. TaylorMade Burner 2.0 4-PW stiff RH. Stock 85g steel shafts. Golf Pride NDMC red grips (PW is blue). L/L/L standard. Price: $150 shipped 6 iron close up 4-7 irons 8 - PW 2. Callaway...
  15. Canes

Old Corkscrew (Estero, FL) - July 5th late AM

I'll be heading over to SW Florida this weekend with the fam and will play Old Corkscrew on Saturday July 5th around 11am. They have a 2 for 1 $59 special good any day and time in July which expires in 3 days. I know its a holiday weekend but just wanted to throw it out there if THPer(s) would...
  16. Canes

Waldorf Astoria Golf Course - Orlando, FL.

Waldorf Astoria Golf Course Review – Orlando, FL. Intro Last weekend I was in Orlando visiting Walt Disney World with the family and we stayed at the Hilton Bonnet Creek. This hotel is connected to the Waldorf Astoria and provides guest privileges to the golf course on-site. I had a...
  17. Canes

FS - Callaway X Hot 3 & 4 hybrids stiff RH

For sale, RH Callaway X Hot 3 (19*) and 4 (22*) hybrids with stock 70g stiff graphite shaft, and Golf Pride NDMC black grips. Standard L/L/L. Headcover included. 3H looks brand new, and 4H has wear on the black club face and minimal on the sole (see pics). 3 & 4 hybrids together for $140...
  18. Canes

Giveaway: Nike polo shirts (Size L & XL)

This place has been full of goodwill gestures lately so I wanted to give back to this great community. I have 10 Nike and Tiger Woods polo shirts that I’d like to giveaway to fellow THPers. All I’m asking for is $10 per shirt to cover CONUS shipping costs. To make it fair, please select only one...
  19. Canes

FS - Bushnell NEO-X GPS Rangefinder watch

For sale, Bushnell NEO-X GPS watch in black with charger and small brush. It is in mint condition as I have only used it one time on the course since Christmas 2013. Preloaded with 30,000 courses and no membership fees. Asking $110 shipped. Ready to ship CONUS. Payment via Paypal only. No...
  20. Canes

FS - RH Cobra Amp Cell Orange 3/4 FWY stiff

For sale, RH Cobra Amp Cell Orange 3/4 FWY with Fujikura Fuel 60g stiff shaft, and Golf Pride Niion orange grip. Loft is adjustable from 13 - 16 degrees. Standard L/L/L. Headcover and wrench included. Wear on the black club face and minimal on the sole (see pics). Asking $60 shipped Ready to...
Back