Search results for query: *

1. B

Lost and provisional ball - ruling query

I'm being a caddie for someone in a matchplay competition and wanted to get some clarification on the rule to do with lost and provisional balls as there seems to be a difference in opinion when I've asked a few people. Here's an example. I pull a tee shot left and shortish off our first tee...
  2. B

Increasing lag

I've been struggling a bit for distance this year, losing about 20 yds per club on my longer irons, about 30 on my driver, and about 10-15 on my shorter irons. I noticed I wasn't getting the ball in the air as much as last year, so I've had a few lessons which have improved connection between my...
  3. B

Driver fault - advice needed

I was at the range tonight and after hitting my driver a few times I noticed a rattling noise. It's a Callaway Diablo Octane Black and it sounds like something's rattling round inside the head. There's no sign of any physical damage on the face, sole or top of the club, and the sound on impact...
  4. B

Teenager aces par 4 10th at the Belfry

I've made a quick search and don't think anyone's posted this. Just been having a look through the BBC golf website and stumbled upon the following:- http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/golf/17354334 A 19 year old Welsh teenager got a hole-in-one on the par 4 10th at the Belfry, made famous amongst...
Back