Search results for query: *

1. JonD

Mid Atlantic Meet up April

I almost ate the cost on that driver cover.
  2. JonD

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Quest Cup with Edel Golf

10 days!! Can’t wait to tee it up with everyone at Ballyhack
  3. JonD

Great time today boys. Played like crap but had a blast. Capping the day off with a twilight boat cruise. Today was a good day.
  4. JonD

Obligatory THP group selfie on 18 tee
  5. JonD

Good view of 16 and 17 from the back tees here.
  6. JonD

@Pharaoh and @TWright971 teeing off on 15. 550 yard par 5
  7. JonD

Putting on 6 green
  8. JonD

UST Mamiya RECOIL DART Shafts

In the cart now... Anyone have a recommendation on tip weights?
  9. JonD

The Club You Were REALLY Wrong About...

Just about every Taylormade driver I've ever bought other than the R1 for some reason. I struggled with the last iteration of the PM Grind. Had a lot of success with the original in LW though. The lower lofts never really worked out for me on full shots.
  10. JonD

ANNOUNCEMENT Morgan Cup Participants - The Final 2

Congrats @cagolfer & @MarMill!
  11. JonD

I'll be heading to the lake after. Ain't a beach house, but not too shabby. You're most likely right. I drive to VB all the time, so I'm used to it. I'll be giving myself a healthy cushion.
  12. JonD

What shoes did you golf in today?

Yeah that would be my only complaint with the 22s. They did figure out the squeaking though, which was my main gripe with the previous version.
  13. JonD

Don't tempt me. I'm a little hungover from watching the draft with my buddies last night. These are the days I usually make questionable golf purchases.
  14. JonD

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Morgan Cup – Sponsored by Cobra Golf

I'm sure this will be the topic of the day tomorrow when we tee it up with @golfinnut!! Looking forward to seeing who the last two selections are.
  15. JonD

SeeMore Putters Thread

👀
  16. JonD

It's not like I have an extra set of irons. Oh wait... :LOL:
  17. JonD

Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Drivers

150% trade in bonus right now on the Callaway site. If you've got some trade bait it could work out the same for the diver head, but I totally understand. $850 is a lot of coin to drop on one club and CPO is a great option.
  18. JonD

I think about this a lot. I think 95g in my 5&6, 105 in my 7-9 and 115 in everything else would be a pretty great setup. Some height in the lower irons and more control as you get into wedges. This might be the most internet golfer thing I've ever considered.
Back