Search results for query: *

1. Xt1ncT-NZ

Rapsodo MLM2PRO Personal Launch Monitor

Really good session today. Using my iPad to get the front on view. I’m lifting my head on the backswing and coming back down to the original position when coming back down. Swing is probably a bit too long as well. Other than these things it was a great session. Loving the device and the...
  2. Xt1ncT-NZ

Rapsodo MLM2PRO Personal Launch Monitor

Back from a long hiatus. Playing at a lovely local club here in NZ. Have the MLM2PRO and love it upgraded from the MLM. The only thing I’d like to see is the ability to use it with the Stack System. Does anyone know if there any plans to add this functionality? It uses radar so I would think...
  3. Xt1ncT-NZ

What is your favorite Golf GPS/shot tracking app?

I’m another Arccos guy. I was using a Garmin multi sport watch and that worked great. Arccos though us more metrics and the club tracking is awesome. I use it with my AW6 and so far has been pretty much perfect.
  4. Xt1ncT-NZ

The History of SeeMore Putters

Nice. I’ll send you a PM.
  5. Xt1ncT-NZ

The History of SeeMore Putters

Great read. Here in NZ very few people use them. I’ve had them on and off since around 2005 and always pick one up and have a go if I see one in a shop. I love my Custom SC but if I saw a SeeMore that I fell in love with I’d pull the trigger straight away. Love that my middle name is Seymour as...
  6. Xt1ncT-NZ

What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

I had a great practice in my garden in the net and with Rapsodo. One annoying thing, I bought a new iPad pro but it does t support net mode yet. aside from that I really enjoyed the practice. Did some drills then 10 shots 9i to 5i and then the same with PW. Then practiced half prosthesis with...
  7. Xt1ncT-NZ

What golf stuff did you buy today?

I’m not sure it’s strictly golf equipment, but I bought an iPad Pro. This is to use with my Rapsodo in net mode so I don’t burn through the battery in my phone. I have an iPad gen6 but that doesn’t work in net mode so this was a must have… right??
  8. Xt1ncT-NZ

Golf Tech and Your Game?

Who doesn’t love a bit of tech 😎😎 I used to use my Garmin Fenix 5X for distances and club tracking - had to input which club I used after the round. And recently I bought clubs with Arccos built in so I have switched to using that system with my AW6. I’m loving it so far, have only played 5...
  9. Xt1ncT-NZ

Yes it did. Took a few weeks to get here. All comes from the UK.
  10. Xt1ncT-NZ

I got fed up waiting for the Garmin R10 I ordered to arrive, so yesterday I bought a Rapsodo MLM. So far very happy with it. Turns out I don’t hit my irons as far as I thought so that’s a work in progress.
  11. Xt1ncT-NZ

Looking For Tester: Voice Caddie SL2 Hybrid Laser with GPS

1) Do I use a laser rangefinder? No, I use the Arccos system and my Apple Watch 2) if so, which model, if not, why not? I don’t because I’ve just got back into the game after a bit of a hiatus and use watch GPS. I was using my Garmin but now use my AW6.
  12. Xt1ncT-NZ

The Stack System

I’ve ordered an R10 and don’t think it’ll pick up clubhead speed without hitting a ball so no good for this system unless they do a firmware update.
  13. Xt1ncT-NZ

Srixon ZX5 and ZX7 Irons Review

Do you have the right shaft? What about getting fitted into a different shaft? That may help with the ball flight issue you’re seeing.
  14. Xt1ncT-NZ

The THP Range/Practice Thread

5 perfect putts in a row from 6 feet. Think I’ll retire. Haha
  15. Xt1ncT-NZ

Cool I’ll check it out.
  16. Xt1ncT-NZ

Nice one. What software are you using for the ball tracing?
  17. Xt1ncT-NZ

Arccos Shot Tracking

That’s great for Android users. I use my iPhone 11 and an AW6. Am lucky that I’ve had few if any issues. Am loving it - only played 5 rounds with it so far and also just received some new irons.
  18. Xt1ncT-NZ

The Stack System

Hmm wonder if this can be used with the new Garmin R10.
  19. Xt1ncT-NZ

Just arrived - 4 Arccos sensor grips for my driver, 3 wood and 2 wedges. That completes the set so I don’t have to use the screw in ones. Very happy. oh and picked up a new polo shirt yesterday.
  20. Xt1ncT-NZ

New Cobra KING Forged TEC Irons

Oh man I can’t wait to get these on the course. Have had a set since Tuesday and had one range session and a lesson. Plus hitting time post lesson in my own net. They feel amazing and I was hitting the 5 iron 178m carry and 190m total according to GC Quad at the lesson (when I hit it properly...
Back