Search results for query: *

1. Xt1ncT-NZ

New Journey - Triathlon

My wife and I recently had a trip to Europe which included catching up with family in England and going through Paris to Barcelona and finally a cruise around the Med. On the cruise we both signed up for boot camp. This was a lot of fun, but rammed home to me how overweight I was. 91kgs for...
  2. Xt1ncT-NZ

OEM to release non-conforming line??

My previous thread got removed - my bad for posting a link I shouldn't have. There is a fairly strong rumour that a large OEM is going to release a line of clubs that is non-conforming. The clubs will be specifically targeted to people the opposite of us - in other worlds weekend hacks who...
  3. Xt1ncT-NZ

Web.com - not too shabby

Not a shabby round at all Please move if this should go someplace else. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Xt1ncT-NZ

Scotty Cameron Mil-Spec

I've had my custom shop Mil-Spec for about 7 years now. I originally bought it as a 340gm 35" model from eBay. It was in terrible condition and the seller was kind enough to send it straight to the custom shop with my order number. What arrived a few weeks later was a stunning putter -...
  5. Xt1ncT-NZ

Shaft Question

What does it mean when there is a lot of forward flex on the downswing? See pictures for what I mean Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Xt1ncT-NZ

Lydia Ko

Not sure how many people here follow Women's Amateur Golf, but I thought I'd mention that Lydia, the World No1 Ranked Women's Amateur has just won the Australian Amateur title at the grand old age of 14! She was 2nd in the medal rounds of the US Amateur and got knocked out of the match play in...
  7. Xt1ncT-NZ

Bubba vids

Found these elsewhere and couldn't find them here.....enjoy http://www.twitvid.com/AH5W4 http://www.twitvid.com/WBBKY Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Xt1ncT-NZ

POTY - Ballot Delayed....

http://tourreport.pgatour.com/2011/10/24/ballots-delayed-until-after-hsbc/ Does anyone else find this odd? They have known for ages that this event counts as a win on the PGATour but not to the money list, but they wait until the day after the last Fall Series event finishes to announce the...
  9. Xt1ncT-NZ

Golfshot - Friends Feature

Turns out there is a Friends feature on Golfshot. You just have to search by name I think. Anyway, if anyone wants to add people how about we add our usernames here - I'll start, feel free to add me: Robert Huggins Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Xt1ncT-NZ

Drill to keep left arm straight

One of my problems is that I sometimes (ok a lot) overswing and this causes my left arm to break down (I'm right handed). Is there a drill that can help me? Thanks in advance Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  11. Xt1ncT-NZ

Rugby World Cup 2011 (Spoilers)

Not sure how many here are in to rugby, or even know about it! The Rugby World Cup 2011 starts tonight here in Auckland New Zealand! It's gonna be one big 6 week party - but shorter if the All Blacks don't win!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Xt1ncT-NZ

Ping & KBS Shaft.....rust!

Quick story - I bought a set of Ping i15s about a month ago, and have played 7 rounds with them. I was fitted for KBS Tour X-Stiff then soft stepped. I have to say I love the flight these shafts give me over the PX5.5s I had before. They are also pretty long compared to the old J36 combos. I'm...
  13. Xt1ncT-NZ

Firing the lower body too quickly

During my fitting yesterday one major thing became apparent (actually two but this is the harder one to fix!) On my down swing I fire my lower body very quickly, much quicker than my arms. This translates to my torso and as a result I arrive at the ball from the inside with the face really open...
  14. Xt1ncT-NZ

Big decision made...

I've been a member of my current club for about 2 years. One of the main problems with it Ishtar in the wet Auckland months (End of April-end of August really) our course is almost unplayable. The club is fun, good people, but I just feel it's a waste of 4 months golfing. So I decided to go...
  15. Xt1ncT-NZ

Regrets, I have a few.....

I'm pretty sure there's a few club ho's like me here, and I'm equally sure those club ho's among you will have a few regrets that have built up over the years. I was inspired to start this thread by something TC said to me in another thread. So I'll kick it off - a couple of mine... First of...
  16. Xt1ncT-NZ

Face Balanced Putters - specifically Bettinardi Studio Stock #7

So my game Saturday got rained and winded off, so I spent a couple of hours at one of my fave golf haunts. Tried a few irons, and then headed for the flat sticks. They had a couple of 'exotics' and the one I liked, strike that, loved the look of was the Bettinardi Studio Stock 7. The look is...
  17. Xt1ncT-NZ

New Irons, Shafts and Mizunos Optimizer

First my admission - I've been a "club ho" for the last 8 years - actually longer, but let's just keep it to while I've been in NZ shall we :D Since coming here I've had: 2003 - Lynx Black Cats, traded to TaylorMade OS Reg flex. These helped me come from an 18 handicap down to 12. 2004 - traded...
  18. Xt1ncT-NZ

Hello From New Zealand!

Hi all, just found this site, and am impressed so far. I live on the North Shore of Auckland having been in NZ for 8 years now. I run my own insurance brooking company along with my wife. We also have a 4 year old daughter. Golf wise, I've been addicted for approx 18 years now. I play off an...
Back