Search results for query: *

1. will_i_dream

Dubai 2019

I am sitting at LHR after just returning to the UK from Dubai. I was in Dubai for 5 days and played the following 5 courses in three days. Dubai Hills Montgomerie Emirates Faldo Jumeirah Earth Els Club Tommy Fleetwood slipped out of the Els club bar before we realised, but he left Shane Lowry...
  2. will_i_dream

Whose Ball Is This?

Hi All, Maybe a fun challenge for you. This ball was handed to a friends kids at the The Open on Sunday, it was apparently one of the golfers on the day. Anyone know who marks their ball like this? Photo's to follow soon
  3. will_i_dream

Rules Question

I have been a golf club member about 7yrs now and I had my first ever competition DQ at the weekend. the reason was stated as incorrectly signed card. only thing I can think of was the marker signing on the line indicated for the player. But i also signed the card, so it has the required two...
  4. will_i_dream

The Royal County Down Golf Club - Championship Links

I have a provisional booking to play the Championship Links at the beginning of March. I have a friend who lives in the area and we will hopefully get the opportunity to play another course the following day, he is still to decide on where he wants to play. I'll do my best to document the...
  5. will_i_dream

Trump International Golf Links, Aberdeen

I have heard very good things about the course and wanted the opportunity to play a round on the course. I am not the man's biggest fan but I am willing to stretch my own convictions to get on the course. The green fee's are not what I would consider reasonable so I have been keeping an eye out...
  6. will_i_dream

I know I'm my own worst enemy ...

... but did I really have to prove it to myself. I played a round of golf at my home course yesterday. Nice and sunny, less than 10mph winds, great golfing weather. First signs that things could get interesting was on the second hole, left myself 200+ yards to the green off the tee, sitting in...
  7. will_i_dream

When does your 2014 golf season begin?

We have been using mats in the fairway since December of last year. No mats from tomorrow so it now feels like I'm beginning pre season training in earnest. When do you feel like your season begins?
  8. will_i_dream

2014 Cart Bags

I'm very excited, I have been on the look out for a nice looking cart bag, I'm drawn toward the staff bag looks but I won't settle for anything less than 14-way dividers. (personal preference) First on the radar has always been the Sun Mountian H2NO as they were one of the few companies making...
  9. will_i_dream

2013 Hasn't Been So Bad For My Golf

So far 2013 has been a stand out year for me golf-wise. I turned 40 in August, this is my fourth year with a course membership and second year of playing with an official handicap. I managed to get my handicap down to 9.4 this year, in the single figures for the first time. I know I can get...
  10. will_i_dream

So Close Yet So Far

This is a quick story about two firsts that got away from me. I was playing the back 9 of my home course with a gentleman from Aberdeen, it had been busy and slow, so playing as two singles I invited him to join me to speed things up. On the tee of par5, 519yd, 18th hole, it was quite windy...
  11. will_i_dream

Scottish THP Members Day Out April 2012

I recently bought a golf voucher from a friend for £80, this is a fourball on the Rannaleroch course at the Strathmore Golf Centre : http://www.strathmoregolf.com/ I have already offered some spots to other THP members and we have agreed to offer out to the wider audience. The loose plan so far...
  12. will_i_dream

My 2012 Golf Mission Statement

I thought I would create this thread for my upcoming golf year 2012. I will post updates and progress and some information of courses and highlights through the year. Golf background : Up until a couple of years ago I have only ever been an occasional golfer, the odd golf outing here and...
  13. will_i_dream

1,000,000th Taylormade Metalwood

1,000,000th White Metalwood Delivered in special presentation box, would you game it or keep for posterity?
Back