Search results for query: *

1. nickpergande

Less than 60 days out

Its official every one. I have less than 60 days left in the US Army. I had planned on sticking it out for the long haul but the Army in all its wisdom decided my fate for me. Due to cutt backs the are not alowing some of the people who have been in for a while to renlist. I am not angry at the...
  2. nickpergande

Super bowl predictions

Ok im a little bias and say Green Bay will go again as long as Rodgers stays healthy. For who they are going to play it doesnt matter beacuse the Lombardi Trophy is staying in its home in Lambeau Field.. Lets start the Trash talk now boys and girls
  3. nickpergande

Low cost quality ball

I am tring to find out what would be the best ball at a decent price. I watched my friend buy some PROv1's today and lose every one. My question is what is the best ball for the money in every ones opinion. I would love to game the high end balls but I cant justify spending 40 plus on a dozen...
  4. nickpergande

Had wrist surgury today

Well looks i wont be hitting the sticks for a few weeks. I had a bone spur in my wrist removed today and the dr told me i will be out of the game for about three weeks and maybe a lil longer with soreness. Gosh i really dont hope this throws my swing all crazy. I will have to start the basics...
  5. nickpergande

Im wanting to get some hybrids.

Well here it is. I am wanting to get acouple hybrids to fill the gap between my 5 wood and my 6 Iron. I figure I would ask yall if you had any recomendations. My swing speed is about 110 and im 6'2". Im open to all brands i am just looking for the club that works best for me. I will try any...
  6. nickpergande

Golfer loses ace for slow play

This is some crazy stuff here. http://sports.yahoo.com/golf/blog/devil_ball_golf/post/Slow-pace-lose-the-ace-slow-play-penalty-negat?urn=golf-wp3880 what r yalls thoughts
  7. nickpergande

Fit my Irons

I have never fitted any of my clubs to me. Is it worth paying to have it done or zhould it wait till i get myself new clubs. I really want to check my lie on my irons because they are my money maker clubs but i dont wanna risk changing it and throwing my iron game out the window.
  8. nickpergande

Back to the game after 4 deployments

After i had about a ten year break from the game im back at it. I picked up some clubs and now im back on the course about twice a week with trips to the range when ever i can. Over the past few weeks ive make seriouse gains on my drive eliminating a slice and i crush my irons now. all i have...
Back