Search results for query: *

1. PhillyV

Callaway Paradym Drivers

Really hit the driver well today and especially considering the wind. The feel is just something I can’t get enough of
  2. PhillyV

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

It does. Whatever you think is possible, think beyond that. And it could be you
  3. PhillyV

What’s The Worst Weather You Have Played In?

It was 33° out, snow rain mix and in a big scramble with 6 man teams consisting of at least one pro. They sent us out with another 6some so we could keep each others score. SEVEN hours later we finished and I swore I would never play golf again
  4. PhillyV

New Release: Callaway Apex UW

My 21° was responsible for my best shot of the day today. It’s one I’ll look back on for as long as I own the club haha 233 to the pin from a light rough but very good lie. Uphill green with big bunkers protecting all sides. Hit the perfect high fade right at the flag and it took one hop and...
  5. PhillyV

Callaway Chrome Tour, Chrome Tour X, and Chrome Soft Golf Balls

All 18 today with the same Chrome Tour. I really like the ball but it seems like I’m leaving some distance on the table still. Could be the weather and the early season so I’ll finish out the rest of the box before trying the CTX
  6. PhillyV

Wordle

Wordle 1,042 4/6* ⬛🟨⬛⬛⬛ 🟨⬛🟩⬛⬛ ⬛⬛🟩🟩🟩 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
  7. PhillyV

Large THPer meet up?

Last time I was with pete I watched him hit about a hundred golf balls under the lights at like 9pm haha dude wouldnt stop
  8. PhillyV

Large THPer meet up?

Dont threaten me with a good time
  9. PhillyV

PGA Tour Payouts For Those Who Stayed

Wasnt the big issue most had with LIV was where the money came from, not necessarily the dollar amount?
  10. PhillyV

what's the last thing you lost at the course?

rangefinder for me. Left it on a golf cart
  11. PhillyV

Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

Nah we dont have any issues out here. 14 year old and 10 year old boys in the schools and really like it. Its an area thats starting to outgrow the old school feel and that doesnt work well for some
  12. PhillyV

PGA Tour Payouts For Those Who Stayed

I agree with you here. Rory got (as bad as this is to say) shorted here big time IMO
  13. PhillyV

Wordle

Should have had it in two Wordle 1,041 3/6* 🟨🟨🟩⬜🟨 🟩🟩🟩🟩⬜ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
  14. PhillyV

Taco Bell Menu in 1974

Taco and Burger for sure
  15. PhillyV

Tour Event LIV Adelaide April 21-23

I am really hopeful that we can get to a place as a golf community where we can just talk about all of the different tours the same lol wishful thinking for sure but man its tough to engage in a lot of the conversation when its filled with underlaying context. Excited to watch pro golf
  16. PhillyV

Which Ball Would You Play?

I think im going ball 1. More distance but less run out. Not loving 15 yards of run with a 7 iron
  17. PhillyV

Newest Club In Your Bag?

hahaha nice flex
Back