Search results for query: *

1. niwotian

Bio Cell Driver - LH adapter in RH head?

Appologies if this has already been discussed - I searched and didn't find anything. For a Cobra Bio Cell Driver, does anyone know what the settings equate to when you fit a shaft with a left hand adapter into a right handed head? Would everything be reversed - so the 9.5Draw setting would...
  2. niwotian

Finding a one-plane instructor

Hi all, The instructor I've used in the past doesn't seem to be teaching any more, so I need to find a new instructor. I've been playing for two years, and when I first started taking lessons, they tried to teach me a more two-plane arm swing and it just didn't work for me - I seem to need...
  3. niwotian

thegolfcoastonline.com reputable?

Anyone dealt with them? Are they reputable? I know it's a little late to be asking now, since I already ordered some iron shafts from them (on 8/9). My 'order status' page shows them as shipped on 8/9, but without any tracking info. Sent an email asking for a tracking# and it bounced, saying the...
  4. niwotian

Heavy-ish graphite iron shafts?

Hi all, I'm pondering trying graphite iron shafts, since I started getting some tendonitis in my elbow. Trouble is, I prefer heavier shafts, and most of the graphite shafts I've seen are in the 65-85 gram range. I'd like something more like 110-125 grams. I've got a couple extra 6-irons that...
  5. niwotian

Newbie club building question - .370 iron shafts

Hi all, Thinking about getting started doing my own reshafting, and have a few questions. I know for taper tip or Project X shafts, you buy specific shafts for each club - i.e. you buy a 5 iron shaft for a 5 iron (neglecting any hard or soft stepping), and you only butt trim for length. But am...
  6. niwotian

HS Video Camera for swing analysis?

First, I'd like to think everyone here for all the great info - I mostly lurk, but there's a ton of great information on this site. Second, does anyone use a high speed video camera to analyze their swing? I've spent a number of very frustrating range sessions before coming to the conclusion...
  7. niwotian

Hello from Colorado

Been lurking for a while - thanks for all the great information! I'm in the Colorado front range area - a bit north of Boulder. Played a bit (badly) in my 20's, now late 40's and started taking some lessons and having a great time.
Back