Search results for query: *

1. A

Re: Which swing flaw is key?

Re: Which swing flaw is key? Hello, My swing has a few flaws and I just wanted to know which one should I focus on first before working on the rest of my swing. Here's my info: - I play a pull-slice majority of the time with the occassional straight bombs (for me anyway) - Strong grip...
  2. A

Re: Pain in the butt due to golf?

Re: Pain in the butt due to golf? Hey everyone, I have an embarassing question: Has anyone ever hurt themselves due to their golf swing? I recently sprained/muscle spasm in my left butt (the gluteus medius to be exact) which is the muscle that is responsible for stabilizing the hip. I am a...
  3. A

PURE BALL STRIKER my review

So I had recently received the PBS after ordering it a few months back but have yet to use it for practice yet besides a few practice swings. I had orginally ordered it because my game had really frustrated me. But suddenly this year my swing clicked and I have been doing alot better....until...
  4. A

Hello from Toronto!

Hello everyone! I am a long time reader but first time poster...actually this is the first forum I've ever joined....wuhoo! A bit about me: This is my 3rd year of golf... my girlfriend is actually the one that introduced me to this game. (I had personally had zero interest as I thought it...
Back