Search results for query: *

1. fupresti

Options near Fort Lauderdale in March 2024

I need to start planning a company outing in March and we will be in the Fort Lauderdale area. I need a course that can accommodate a 72-80 player shotgun start. Need some help from the Florida crew on options I can consider.
  2. fupresti

2020 U-Haul Migration Trends

Looks like @JB and @GolferGal werent the only ones that moved to Tennessee. U-Haul 2020 Migration Trends
  3. fupresti

Golf Channel Moving to CT

Golf Channel Moving to CT Integrating with existing NBC Sports offices
  4. fupresti

Whats Worse? CBS Golf Coverage or...

Literally anything else.
  5. fupresti

For Sale FS - THP Headcovers

I know there are a lot of new members who never had a chance to purchase a THP putter cover. My collection isnt doing anyone any favors packed away so I would rather see them in use by other members. All covers are $25.00 shipped. Some have never been used, but all are in great condition. 1...
  6. fupresti

JJ Spaun Proto Apex Irons at WMPO

These appear to be Callaway since they are stamped APEX. The screw in the back is very interesting.
  7. fupresti

The Hummer is Coming Back

The Hummer is coming back as a 1,000-horsepower electric truck I expect the next financial crisis to come imminently after.
  8. fupresti

A Gif Story

Everyone loves gifs. Everyone loves a good story. Lets have some fun. The goal here is to tell a coherent story only through Gifs. No text, no explanation. It will start with a gif and the goal is for each response to continue that story. I will start:
  9. fupresti

Solo Golf Trip - Your Plan

Imagine this: Your wife gave you the OK to spend a week golfing anywhere in the continental US. You are traveling solo and only have access to public and resort courses. Where do you go and what courses are on your must do list
  10. fupresti

202 FootJoy Pro SL Release Date

Anyone know when the new models are dropping?
  11. fupresti

Dream Round Movie

Leave it to Richard Grieco to make golf cinema relevant again.
  12. fupresti

Seeing an Instructor in 2020

Easy poll. Who is planning to see an instructor in 2020 and who is sticking with self-taught to start the decade.
  13. fupresti

Golf Gloves - How Much Effort?

I have been spending way too much on equipment lately, but I find it humorous in my bag is a 3-pack of Kirkland Signature gloves. They fit well and 15.00 for 3 is delightful. How much effort do you put into gloves. Is it more about style? Fit? Brand recognition?
  14. fupresti

Anyone using CBD

Any feedback? It sounds like a great solution for anxiety issues.
  15. fupresti

Is An Offset Hosel a Selling Point?

With all of the advancements in technology, I am still baffled that OEMs are producing drivers with offset hosels. Can someone smartest then me explain why they are still a thing and is it not possible to engineer a draw bias solution in a more standards package? Or maybe it’s a legit selling point?
  16. fupresti

Phil Commits to Saudi Arabia, missing Phoenix Open after 30 Years

Nothing like missing the tournament that supported you since your college days to collect an appearance fee in a corrupt Middle Eastern country. Consider his legacy officially dead to me...
  17. fupresti

Black Friday Purchases

Mods, if I missed another active thread please delete. mom not normally a Black Friday type guy but I stopped at Costco to get some tires installed and they had the Sonos subwoofer for a steal. Anyone else grab something fun or exciting today?
  18. fupresti

Favorite Course Logo

I played Gold Canyon today and one of the courses is called Dinosaur Mountain. I’m a huge dinosaur geek so this course logo quickly attained number one status. What are some of your favorites?
  19. fupresti

WTB - Tour Edge CBX 119 Hybrid

Prefer a 19 or 20* model
  20. fupresti

How do you learn to Love Golf Again?

Some of you may know me, I haven't been the most active member in the last 18 months. Here is some backstory: Golf consumed my life for many years. Back in December of 2017 I had gotten frustrated with my lack of progression. I considered myself a good golfer but I just seemed to come to some...
Back