Search results for query: *

1. J

Tamarack West Golf Course, East Brunswick NJ

Played this course this morning and thought that the green conditions were great. They were pressing the with a roller as I was playing so really enjoyed the pristine greens haha. As for the fairways, they were cutting the grass as well so there were blades of grass everywhere (had to clean my...
  2. J

Knob Hill CC, NJ

Very interesting elevation changes throughout the course (most interesting I have seen almost anywhere). Contains lots of water, but in very playable locations with only one island like green. This course is always a joy to play if you don't mind greens that are a little bit chewed up. The...
  3. J

Cranbury Country Club, NJ

This course is pretty short with narrow fairways. The course itself not divot ridden like public courses, but the greens need water as they are hard as a rock. When the ball comes down on the green, you could compare it to hitting the cart path. Make sure to approach the greens with club...
  4. J

Neshanic Valley GC, NJ

When arriving at this spectacular public GC in the boondocks you cannot help but feel you are at a fine country club. This will be the site of the 2012 U.S. Women's Amateur Public Links championship, and must say, if you can sacrifice distance to stay on the fairway, do so. The rough is thick...
Back