Search results for query: *

1. S

Bag Boy Volt Electric Cart

Good thread. My takeaway is that the technology has gotten better but not good enough for me to deal with it. I'll continue with my manual for some time.
  2. S

Golf Towel: Fancy or Plain?

Couldn't pass this up...
  3. S

The Stack System

So as someone who has the Super Speed set up, really needs to be in the backyard versus garage to do full swings and can't commit to the program in the winter due to snow and such... Every time I hear any podcast or video with Sasho it is impressive. Do you find the app and the AI stuff...
  4. S

PING G430 MAX 10K Driver Preview

Negative. Just the Max. Sent from my SM-G981U1 using Tapatalk
  5. S

PING G430 MAX 10K Driver Preview

Was not intending to go home with a new driver after testing for fun on Friday. Proud owner of a G430 Max and the Sim 2 will be retired. Carry distance was not a big gain over the Sim 2 but the dispersion was so much better. If I can keep the ball in play off the tee, I'll drop 4-strokes...
  6. S

Best Push Cart for Vessel Player IV Stand Bag (Bag Boy Nitro? Omada Trilite?)

I use a Nitro and have a Vessel Player bag. No issues. Nitro is so easy to open up and pack pack down. That'd by my choice again. Sent from my SM-G981U1 using Tapatalk
  7. S

Garmin Approach S70 Watch

I love Garmin. I'm an ex-triathlete and can't give up the Fenix series. I don't see anything with the Approach / S70 that I can't have with the Fenix. I don't want virtual caddy. I don't want to look at my watch the entire round. I don't want to have my phone connected or near me during a...
  8. S

Restaurants charging $50 cleaning fee for customers who vomit from bottomless mimosas

San Francisco seems like an awesome place.
  9. S

Callaway Paradym Irons

So for those that have been hitting these more left how have you compensated or figured it out? I feel like I have to hit a slice right now to keep these from hooking. Very noticeable 7i thru gap wedge. Sent from my SM-G981U1 using Tapatalk
  10. S

Payne’s Valley at Big Cedar Lodge

We did a boys road trip and hit Rivercut on the way down to Big Cedar. Sleeper cell of the trip. Rivercut, Ozark National, Top of the Rock, Paynes. This year will be Rivercut, Buffalo National, and Paynes. Will be our last year then switch destinations. Ozark National takes the most...
  11. S

... Last post... As I read the full review and see the smaller 42mm face I get watch envy. My Tri days are behind and this does have some extra functionality plus can swap the quick release silicone band for a nylon... Do not give in. Sent from my SM-G981U1 using Tapatalk
  12. S

... Also hopes this pushes Garmin to update their Golf App. Needs it badly. Sent from my SM-G981U1 using Tapatalk
  13. S

Nice. As an ex triathlete I haven't been able to shake the Fenix. As far as I know the Fenix series does everything the golf watches do plus you can have smaller watch face which I like. Some of these are just too big (for me). Sent from my SM-G981U1 using Tapatalk
  14. S

Interesting Offer from my Coach

Seems fair so long as both are reasonable to the "within reason" piece. If within reason, he fills out for next 5 months then the deal should extend, within reason... eh?
  15. S

2023 Snell MTB PRIME and PRIME X Golf Balls

Box o balls arrived today. Will be playing the Prime tomorrow. Looking forward to playing them but I can't say I'm hitting thr ball well enough right now for me to notice a difference or the ball make a difference. Sent from my SM-G981U1 using Tapatalk
  16. S

2023 Snell MTB PRIME and PRIME X Golf Balls

Happy to see Snell back at it. Excited to try the Prime. Agreed that it is like they switched the Black and MTB.
  17. S

What cigar did you smoke today?

But if they did you could hold your own on the conversation... I'm from St. Louis as well and would surprise me if no one had a Budweiser already tapped, especially on Opening Day. Go to an end of the field where there isn't a pack of fools and enjoy the cigar. People have a perception that...
  18. S

Callaway Paradym Irons

Bent them because of my steep-ish swing and trying to get some help with loft. Ball speed and swing speed are good just looking for any help with launch. Weather here continues to be frustrating. Haven't gotten them out on grass in decent weather yet.
Back