Search results for query: *

1. jobocoltfan

Sneak Peak at Nike's 2012 Golf Shoes

NIKE GOLF IN THIS ISSUE DUNK FIRST LOOK NIKE GOLF NIKE DUNK NG SHOW YOUR TRUE COLORS The icon is reborn. Set for release in early 2012, our newest golf shoe is everything you love about the classic Nike Dunk, only with spikes. :banana:
  2. jobocoltfan

Source: Michael Vick gets $100M deal

From: http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/6907779/philadelphia-eagles-michael-vick-reach-6-year-100m-deal-source-says 'Michael Vick and the Philadelphia Eagles have agreed to a six-year, $100 million contract, a league source told ESPN's Andrew Brandt. A league source told ESPN NFL Insider Adam...
  3. jobocoltfan

Drills?

I've had a lot of people tell me I have a really nice swing, most of which say my swing looks like McIlroy's, but i tend to bring my arms further back than your supposed to and then I start to pull my head and hips back. Because of this I tend to hit the ball to the right. I've been working had...
  4. jobocoltfan

New From Kentucky

Home of the Greatest two minutes in sports in Louisville, KY. Joined The Hackers Paradise about a month ago and decided to make my first thread. What are some suggestions and things a newbie must do? (ex. signature) anything else that's important or just things i need to know in general. Thanks!
Back