Search results for query: *

1. Pkielwa

FS: BRAND NEW IN-PLASTIC Titleist TS3 9.5* Driver

This is a brand new, in-plastic, Titleist TS3 9.5* driver, with a Fujikura Speeder Evolution 661 X shaft, and new, in-plastic, head cover and wrench. PayPal only. $425 shipped! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  2. Pkielwa

Pkielwa 2018 WITB

Well, she’s done. Complete. Finito. This is what I’m working with starting this week in San Antonio, and I plan on playing throughout 2018. Driver: KZG VC-460, Xphlexxx Agera shaft, Golf Pride MMC+4 Align midsize grip. Plays at 45 1/4” Fwy: Callaway XR 15*, Diamana D+ 82X, Lamkin Z5 Tour Taper...
  3. Pkielwa

WITB: pkielwa

Driver: Nakashima NTec 2.85, 9.5*, currently using my Xphlexxx Agera 70 X, 45 1/4" shaft (Also have a House of Forged 49 shaft that plays at 47") Fairway: Callaway XR, 15* with a Diamana D+ 82X shaft, plays at 43.5" Hybrids: Callaway 815 Alpha 20* and 23*, both have Tour AD-DI 85X shafts in...
  4. Pkielwa

WTB: Aerotech Steelfiber i95 stiff

I was fit for these so I'd like a set of 4-pw, but they have to be either uncut or play at +1/2".
  5. Pkielwa

A fitting with John Nakashima of Nakashima Golf Company

Yesterday, I took my two friends back to the Nakashima Fitting Studio here in the desert for their fitting with Matt Hagiya, the studio owner. My two friends are a co-worker and his wife. Gerald, my co-worker, is a +1 hcp, his wife, Ashley, is scratch and was an All-American golfer at LSU, and...
  6. Pkielwa

Barney Adams reply to a shaft fitting question!

I contacted Barney Adams regarding getting fit for shafts based on a recommendation via PM sent to me from Hank Haney Radio on Twitter. I told Mr Adams I had a tough time getting fit for a driver shaft and asked for his recommendation of how to do this. Here was his response: I can honestly say...
  7. Pkielwa

Horrible Flooding Here...

North Louisiana is being hammered. 12"+ of rain today and it will continue tonight. Anywhere from 7"-9" more expected tomorrow!!! Friends have lost everything when some smaller levees broke here in town, others evacuated. I have sandbags out and I'm praying they keep the water from getting in...
  8. Pkielwa

Strengthening loft: how much is too much?

Club builder question here. If one strengthens the loft of a club, for every degree of loft change there is a degree of bounce change, 1:1. Strengthening a degree lowers bounce a degree. So, on say a 6 iron, how much change to the bounce will truly start to cause digging or issues??? A degree is...
  9. Pkielwa

WTB: Dynamic Gold SL S300 shafts (4-PW)

+1" would be incredible, but standard length is good. Thanks! .355 tip
  10. Pkielwa

Who is/was your "hero"?

As we grow-up we remember who our heroes were when we were kids. Who was yours? Sometimes as adults we notice heroes in our current lives... Do you also have a present day hero, or one you realized has been your hero all along? As a kid growing-up in SE Michigan throughout the 70's to parents...
  11. Pkielwa

Have you had a lesson from a "Golf Digest" Top Teacher?

I just received my latest Golf Digest and saw that the annual rankings for teaching pros was inside. Curious as to how many THP'ers have had lessons from ones on the list by State or even the Top 50 in the USA. If so, what do you think of the pro and their "style"? Did the lesson help your game...
  12. Pkielwa

Breakfast Cereal

I saw there's breakfast food thread, but not one just about cereal. So, let us know about which is your favorite? Which is the worst? What would be the best cereal ever if they'd just make a certain combo? What was your favorite as a kid? When I was little, my parents wouldn't buy "sugar...
  13. Pkielwa

NBA 50 Greatest announced in 1996...

In '96 the NBA announced the "50 Greatest Players" in the first 50 years of the league. In '96, who did they leave off the list? Who shouldn't be on the list? Again, they had to have played before 1996, so don't say LeBron! Here's a link to the list...
  14. Pkielwa

Were Jack and Arnie at a disadvantage?

I'm home for lunch and I have the Golf Channel on while I eat. They're showing an episode of "Wonderful World of Golf" with Jack playing Arnie at Pinehurst. It appears to be in the 80's as Jack is putting with his big black putter, and Arnie is playing his Pinseeker irons that had the flange on...
  15. Pkielwa

XPHLEXXX Agera shaft

A week-or-so ago I went to Dick's to hit my current gamer vs the new GBB to see some numbers on the monitor. I posted the results of what I saw in the GBB thread, and I started a search for a shaft that could bring down my launch and lower my spin. I posted my numbers from Dick's on Twitter to...
  16. Pkielwa

WTB: Graphite Design AD-BB 7X for driver

I'd love one with a Callaway tip for the current drivers, but I'm also interested in new, or slightly used with another make of tip on it.
  17. Pkielwa

Where would you choose to live and raise a family?

I am going to take an opportunity at work and get into management. When I take this step, living where we do now won't be an option anymore, so we have to find that amazing place to raise three young ones here in the U.S. So, if you had the option of anywhere in the U.S. to raise a family, where...
  18. Pkielwa

FS: Srixon Z545 driver and KBS Tour V pulls

Used Srixon Z545 9.5* driver with a Kuro Kage Silver TiNi 60X shaft, standard length and lie, Midsize grip plus two wraps. Includes head cover, wrench and weights. No idiot marks, face grooves do have a couple small spots where the paint came off, which is shown in the pics. Asking $235 shipped...
  19. Pkielwa

Mystic Creek, El Dorado, Arkansas

This is, legitimately, the toughest course in a 200 mile radius, and possibly, the toughest in Louisiana or Arkansas. If you want to play it from the tips, you're looking at around 7500 (7492) yards, and if you're a "blues" tee person, well, it's only 7200. It's an unbelievably tough course. A...
  20. Pkielwa

The Golf Station, Hurst, TX: Pkielwa's shaft fitting

This past week, I was in Dallas a couple of days for work so I decided to look-up locations where I could get a fitting done to see if I could maximize my Z545 irons and driver. I found numerous locations like Cool Clubs, etc, but I found one on Nippon's site listed as a Regio Shaft fitting...
Back