Search results for query: *

1. N

How Long for Swing Changes to Take Place

I've recently been working on a few things with my coach (wrist position through impact and path) and am seeing improvement for sure. However, I'm a bit leery to start working on new things with him until I'm truly confident these changes are reasonably ingrained. In particular, I'm doing...
  2. N

Women's Iron/Hybrid Set Recommendations

Howdy, My wife has decided to follow my decision to become a golf tragic. We tried playing years ago and I caught the bug again about 6 months ago. My wife's clubs are an ancient set of men's clubs that she's never really hit well. Saturday, she agreed to go with me to a driving range which...
  3. N

Wood shaft in a Hybrid? Lightweight 65g shaft needed-

I was recently fitted (TaylorMade Mat-T) and came up with Project X 6.0 for my driver and fairway wood. I would like to be able to get the Project X hybrid shafts, but they are just too expensive for me. Another problem is that my hybrids are Adams V3 and they have a very light shaft in them...
  4. N

Shafts to Replace Adams V3 Hybrids with

Howdy, I've gone and done the rookie thing and ordered some Adams V3 Hybrids 16*/19*/22* in stiff shafts. After having swung them for a week, I now realize that I really only need regular shafts. The shafts currently in them are the Mitsubishi Bassara Graphite. I've now got three reasonable...
  5. N

The next chapter begins- Becoming a Golfer!

Well, here’s my story: About 13-14 years ago, I took up golfing. At that point, my wife and I both were very keen to learn the game. We travelled in Europe (living in London at the time) and had some great golf holidays in Spain, Portugal, France, Switzerland and other places. I attended a...
Back