Search results for query: *

1. Jank

The Club You Were REALLY Wrong About...

Rocketballz driver Callaway X-Hot 3 Deep
  2. Jank

What Is The Bigger Golf Red Flag?

I don't think either are a red flag, but I would say the staff bag between the two.
  3. Jank

How much fun are hard shell tacos?

4. Jank

Wordle

Wordle 1,042 4/6* ⬛⬛🟨⬛⬛ ⬛🟩⬛⬛⬛ ⬛🟩⬛⬛🟩 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
  5. Jank

Shrimp: tails or no tails

I'd say that I prefer tails off if it's a component to the dish, but it doesn't bother me to have to remove them.
  6. Jank

What’s The Worst Weather You Have Played In?

I’d say playing in a heat index of around 105* at near 100% humidity and virtually zero breeze. I’ve done cold, wet rounds, but never remember the wind being too bad.
  7. Jank

Wedge bounce explanation..

Bounce is something that I still don't really understand. I have watched several videos and read a lot of explanations, but something just doesn't click with me and bounce.
  8. Jank

The GHIN Soft Cap

Getting close... luckily, I don't have anything dropping off for a good little bit.
  9. Jank

Large THPer meet up?

So much fun!
  10. Jank

John Daly’s Sub 70 Irons

Eh, they're okay, but not my cup of tea. Definitely think the iron looks better than the wedge.
  11. Jank

Would this stop you from playing?

I don't mind cold, windy, or rainy separately, but combine 2+ of those and I am likely reconsidering if it is just a normal round.
  12. Jank

Tempur-Pedic Beds

We have a Tempur-ProAdapt with the smart base. I quite like it, but it's rare that I sleep through the night (which is a me problem). The bed is very comfortable and I like the zero gravity function. I have also used the "massage" feature to help fall asleep, though it's not so much a massage in...
  13. Jank

What is the fastest 18 hole round you have played?

I'd say right around the 1:45 mark, but not really sure to tell you the truth.
  14. Jank

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Finale with UST Mamiya

Mikeg!!!! Congrats!
  15. Jank

"Would you like to use the scorecard feature?"

I played three straight rounds over this past weekend and each course had the GPS feature in the cart. Of course, after finishing the first hole, you are always prompted on using the electronic scorecard. Does anyone actually use this feature? I think I did a few times back in the day since it...
  16. Jank

Wordle

Wordle 1,041 6/6* 🟨🟨⬛⬛⬛ ⬛🟨🟨🟨⬛ ⬛⬛🟨🟩🟨 ⬛🟨⬛🟩🟩 🟨🟨🟩🟩🟩 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
  17. Jank

ANNOUNCEMENT Looking For Testers – Massive Bridgestone Testing

1. Which golf balls do you currently play? Srixon Z-Star Diamond 2. What do you think about Mindset? I am usually a sucker for a good alignment aid, so always curious to try out something new 3. Which Bridgestone Tour B golf ball is your choice (RX, RXS, X or XS)? Tour B RX
Back