Search results for query: *

1. Dozza

Brand Ho... are you one?

I was never really into one specific brand, but, I have always preferred Titliest… until now. If it wasn’t for Bridgestone and SeeMore my bag would be completely TaylorMade with the TM 880 Ghost putter and TM Penta ball just losing out. I tried all the major OEM’s when selecting my current bag...
  2. Dozza

Cheers to all the R11 iron testers. I pulled the trigger on a set.

Pulled the trigger on a set of R11 irons 4-PW today. I have never really been a fan of TaylorMade (always loved me some Titleist action) but after reading all the reviews of the TaylorMade R11’s irons I owed it to myself to at least try them. So thanks to TC, OEM Kevin, Buckjob, Tadashi and...
  3. Dozza

My old man needs a new set... but first i need your help.

G’day THPers. Haven’t been involved in the community too much since joining as I have been reading so many of the club reviews that are 100+ pages deep. My old man has been playing a set of Maxfli xTI’s cavities for the past 13 years. They were a good set of clubs once upon a time but he has...
  4. Dozza

NIKE Method putter. Where did it go???

I have tried searching for a center shafted (s bend, no hosel) method putter that I once tried in a store. I was going to buy it the following week but they had sold it and I was told that they can't get them into the store anymore as they are adiscontinued model. I was then told that the putter...
  5. Dozza

G'Day from Sydney, Australia. *waves*

G’day THP’ers. I have been directed to this site countless times on golf related searches from Google and like the diverse range of topics and knowledge that most of you guys and girls have. Thought it was about time I joined.
Back