Search results for query: *

1. C

Stat tracking

As I work to improve I think it will be important to start tracking my stats. What website/software/etc would you veterans recommend? If it is a phone app I have android and not iphone. Preferably free or very inexpensive as I am hoping to use most of my budget for lessons. Also what stats...
  2. C

FS: Mizuno Bettinardi BC2 33.5" in excellent condition

As the title states I am selling a 33.5" Mizuno Bettinardi BC2 which is about9.25/10 condition. Comes with original headcover. Pics are available on request. This putter has been upgraded with the following items. The shaft cost me about $30 on its own. Theputter also has a brand new white golf...
  3. C

Energy Drinks & Shots

Xyience is my second favorite, but isn't even close to rehab.
  4. C

Energy Drinks & Shots

Not sure if it has been menioned but this is my absolute favorite of all the energy drinks. http://www.monsterenergy.com/us/en/products/rehab/... Only 10 calories with 3g of sugar per serving (2 servings per can) and is essentially an arnold palmer with energy. Non- carbonated and absolutely...
  5. C

Throwback clubs

I was just reading the Throwback Thursday article about the Taylormade Bubble Shaft, and t got me to thinking. Over my few years of playing I have hit no club I have owned as well as my ti-bubble 2 5wood. I loved that club and for some reason sold it to a friend when I "upgraded"... Anyhow it...
  6. C

My golf journey- Starting over

I am starting this thread to document my progress as I try to break 90. The first step for me of course is to break 100, which I have come close to a few times. The background on me so far is that I have been playing for a few years but very casually, and am just now starting to make a true...
  7. C

Stan Utley's Art of Putting

For any of you that have read this book and use this approach to putting, did you make the changes to lie and loft that he recommends? If so how did it work out for you? Did you sticjk with the changes or go back to more traditional lie and loft?
  8. C

Wilson D-Fy Iron set

I was just wondering what the opinions are from people who have played these. Budget golf has them on closeout for only $240 with free shipping which seems like a great price. I am looking for a more forgiving set of irons, and after reading the favorable reviews in the di11 irons thread I am...
  9. C

Rife Putting Lab- fitting review

This morning I went to the Rife offices here in Sanford Florida to get a putter fitting. It took about an hour and I got some great feedback. anted to share the experience in case anyone else was interested in trying this out. The fitting is done in a room on putting carpet, they obviously...
  10. C

Central Florida lessons- need advice

So after Christmas I am planning to start taking lessons. The only lessons I have taken in the past was a class at junior college, which was helpful but so long ago that I can barely remember what I learned, as I took some years off and have just really started playng a few years ago...
  11. C

Rife putting lab- fitting

Now that I am trying to improve my game more seriously I am interested in getting new clubs, and being fit so that I know my clubs are right for me. My swing is pretty inconsistent so I think I will be waiting until after I get some lessons to be fit... My putting stroke however is pretty...
  12. C

New Orlando golfer here

I have been golfing for a few years now but only a couple times a year. Recently I have started trying to get better, reading some books, practicing instead of just going out and playing with friends.. Some of my web browsing has brought me to this site multiple times, so I decided to join.. I...
Back