Search results for query: *

1. hitmanharleyk

Best Reasonably Priced Shorts

What are the best shorts that you have recently worn? I like to buy clothing this time of year as a lot of times summer clothing is being discounted, I live in the south so we have more months to wear shorts and short sleeves. This summer I wore 2014 Adidas 3 stripe shorts and was very...
  2. hitmanharleyk

Cleveland Smart Square Putter / Super Stroke 2.0

I have a Cleveland SS putter coming in tomorrow and I'm thinking of changing the grip to the 2.0 Slim Super Stroke before I ever carry it to the course. I've been using the 2.0 on my last 2 or 3 putters. Just curious if anyone has putted with this putter with both stock and Super stroke grips...
  3. hitmanharleyk

Play/Pay it Forward

I'm wondering how many of us golfers practice this. I've recently started giving my old clubs away to a younger golfer as I replaced them with the advice to him (as he offered to pay me what he could) that he did the same when he could. The clubs aren't doing me any good standing in the corner...
  4. hitmanharleyk

Cheap Gloves At Edwin Watts

If you aren't into what the back of the glove says and you get a chance I recommend that you pick up 3 of these (or 1) to try next time you are in a EW store. One of the best and longest lasting gloves I have tried...
  5. hitmanharleyk

Ebay Seller "proclubs" legit?

Has anyone had dealings with ebay seller proclubs? Are they on the up and up? I'm watching this listing and it is way cheaper than TGW, Global, Edwin Watts, ect. who are all right around $279...
  6. hitmanharleyk

Aeroburner or R15 3 wood????

Got the urge to change out my SLDR 3 wood and I'd like your suggestions on which way to go. It is tough for me to demo clubs as I'm lefthanded and it is about a hour to the nearest Edwin Watts or Dicks, but they would never have both clubs in a LH demo anyways. I'm a 5 handicap right now...
  7. hitmanharleyk

Traded in 2 dozen Bridgestone B330's today

After buying a dozen TM Tour Preferred X balls last week and playing them on a golf outing this past weekend, I knew right away I wasn't playing the best ball for my game. I know a guy (very low handicap) who had tried the TM balls last year and he sent Titleist a letter telling them that when...
  8. hitmanharleyk

SLDR vs R15 Adapter

Is the shaft adapter the same on both clubs? I have a Graphite Design in my SLDR that I really like and would like to use in my R15 when it gets here Monday.
  9. hitmanharleyk

Opinions on Recycled or Refurbished Golf Balls

I know this has been discussed probably a thousand times here but I wanted everyones opinion. I play the Bridgestone Tour B330's and I hate to use new golf balls during the winter. My local couse is cover with trees and the leaves make it terribly hard to find a golfball on a wayward shot. A...
  10. hitmanharleyk

Matrix Ozik X-con 6.5 shaft

I have a raw uncut stiff flex version of this shaft laying around and I'm thinking of putting it in my SLDR driver. I have one in my SLDR 3 wood and I really like it. Here's the deal. I cant find any specs on the shaft or any trimming instructions, Can anyone help with either? I'd like to...
  11. hitmanharleyk

Opinion on putting a Matrix Ozik X-con 6.5 in SLDR Hybrid

Do you think it will work or is the shaft to light? S-flex.
  12. hitmanharleyk

Graphite Design YS-6+ and SLDR driver

2 quick questions. #1. What flex would I need in the YS-6+ shaft for a 105-110 mph swing speed? #2. What is the recommended tip trim for this shaft when using a SLDR adapter? Ok, Just got the SLDR yesterday and I have it lofted up to 11 degrees (9.5 head) and I feel like on my budget this...
  13. hitmanharleyk

MG Tour C4 Golf Ball Review

As I said in a earlier post I got in a dozen of the Master Grip golf balls today, here's my first impressions. By the way these are $19.99 a dozen with a VIP buyers code (regularly $21.99) and you can get up to 10 dozen shipped for the flat rate of $3.50. The ball looks and feels like a...
  14. hitmanharleyk

Golf Balls for winter play?

Can't stand to pay $45-$50 a dozen for golf balls and I really hate to do it in the winter. The course I usually play is a tight track with a bunch of trees, which means alot of leaves to lose a ball under this time of year. What do you think of these 2 balls, I normally play the Lethal or...
  15. hitmanharleyk

2014 Taylormade Golf Balls

Anyone heard anything about what they are offering? I was told they are doing away with the Lethal name, said it wasn't well thought out and that the really didn't like it associated with one of their products. They are coming out with a TP and a TP-X which probably is no more that a rebadged...
  16. hitmanharleyk

Golf Related Apps

Add them as you see fit. GHIN http://www.ghin.com/news.aspx?id=212 R1 Tuning http://www.mygolfway.com/taylormade-golf-app-gratuita-para-ajustarse-el-driver-r1/?lang=en
  17. hitmanharleyk

Equipment Deal for Lefties

This goes for all Used Taylormade Equipment at globalgolf.com, not sure on righty stuff. I ordered 2 Taylormade ATV wedges from Global golf last week for $90.98 delivered. These go for $119 new, I ordered the excelent condition ones for $69.99 and they had never hit a ball and still had all the...
  18. hitmanharleyk

Lamkin Gripes or these ????

After reading the Gripes thread I got to thinking and grabed these out of my shop just to see how they'd work on my wedges. http://www.lawsonproducts.com/Lawson/Orange-DGreazr-Citrus-Solvent-Degreaser-Wipes/58275.lp?_requestid=593977 They seem to work really well and 1 rag would probably do a...
  19. hitmanharleyk

Added to the bag yesterday

http://www.golf.com/photos/nike-vrs-covert-drivers-best-golf-drivers-reviews-clubtest-results/nike-covert-performance-ad Now if it would only stop raining so I can give her a swing to see if it works.
  20. hitmanharleyk

FS - Nike VR_S Covert Driver (Left Handed)

I got this driver on friday (2/22/13) and I hit it Sunday for maybe 18-20 swings. Some warming up and then alternating between it and my R-11 for 18 holes. http://www.golf.com/photos/nike-vrs-covert-drivers-best-golf-drivers-reviews-clubtest-results/nike-covert-performance-ad#322504 I have...
Back