Search results for query: *

1. marshallucf

Justsaygolf.com

Anyone have any experience with or heard of justsaygolf.com? Buddy is looking to possibly order a club from them. Wanted to check for feedback first in case they sell fakes or aren’t trustworthy or anything. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  2. marshallucf

Custom Pin Flag Help

Looking to have about 10 custom pin flags made. Anyone have a good company they can recommend? Hoping I can have a quality flag made for less than $40 each. I did some google searching and found a few sites but my fear is the flags will be cheap looking, so thought I’d ask around. Sent from...
  3. marshallucf

Group Scoring

We have a group of 16 guys going on a golf trip next week. Is there a good, free app out there that will do a live leaderboard for the four foursomes? Would be a huge bonus if it had stableford and match scoring as well. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  4. marshallucf

Live Scoring App for Groups

Sorry if there is something already out there, didn't see anything. Can anyone recommend an app that will do live scoring for a group of guys out on the course? We want to have live scoring for 4 to 8 groups and have everyone be able to see everyone else's scores while entering their own.
  5. marshallucf

FS: NEW - RTX 2.0 CB 50*, PXi 5.5 4i and 7i shaft

Did some upgrading of my clubs and have some left over stuff that went unused. Brand new, still wrapped in plastic, RTX 2.0 CB 50* 2 dot. Bought a 50 54 58, but decided to stick with the set 50. Asking $110 shipped. Brand new, uncut, Project X PXi 4i and 7i shafts. Ended up hardstepping...
  6. marshallucf

WTB - Titleist driver adapter sleeve

Looking for a Titleist adapter sleeve for the 915D2. I believe it is the same adapter for 910 and 913. If anyone has an extra laying around.
  7. marshallucf

WTB: 915 D2, 915 Fd, RSi 1, PXi shaft

Not looking to upgrade all at once, just throwing this out there in case someone has a good enough deal on one of the things I am looking for. Most of this stuff is probably going to be out of my price range right now, since it all just came out and I prob have an unrealistic budget. But you...
  8. marshallucf

Putting Lessons in Orlando, FL

A friend of mine is really struggling with his putting. He is thinking about getting a lesson and possibly a putter fitting. Anyone have any recommendations for some lessons and/or fitting in the Orlando area?
  9. marshallucf

Help me script my weekend

Have a golf trip with my buddies coming up next weekend, 6 rounds in 4 days. Thought it would be fun to let THPers pick a few outfits for me.
  10. marshallucf

Back to THP

So after a year away, I have finally made it back on THP. Over the past year, a lot of stuff has been going on that I just haven't had the time to log on here. Work has ramped up and required more of my time, bought a new house, converted old house into a rental property, and my wife had a...
  11. marshallucf

WTB: R11 / R11S / RBZ Sleeve

Just picked up a Mitsubishi Diamana Kai'li 60 on the bay that was pulled from a G20. Everything I can find on the internet says that the tip is .335. I'm pumped about picking up this shaft (not to mention the deal I got on it) and getting the stock blur out of my R11. I'd like to get this shaft...
  12. marshallucf

What are you giving up for lent?

If it applies to you, what did you sacrifice for lent? Usually I give up candy, soda, dining out, or something along those lines. This year I decided to give up my smartphone after 7pm each night. I'm going to do my best to only use my phone for texts and phone calls as needed; no games...
  13. marshallucf

Win a Club Glove Travel Bag

Golf Pigeon is having a contest for two club glove travel bags (one for you and a friend) http://golfpigeon.com/eyelinegolfcontest pick a top 20 golfer and a not top 20 for the match play
  14. marshallucf

Guys Golf Trip - Need Suggestions

A few of us are trying to get together a group of 8-16 guys to start a yearly golf trip. We are thinking we would split into teams and do a ryder cup style competition with a trophy and side bets and all that good stuff. We are thinking 3 nights and probably 5 rounds of golf. Do you guys have...
  15. marshallucf

Golfsmith is giving away Rocketballz clubs and golf stay in FL

Go to facebook and like their page, and click on enter sweepstakes tab. Hope the link works for everyone http://www.facebook.com/golfsmith?sk=app_28134323652 Grand Prize Full set of TaylorMade RocketBallz clubs (Driver, Fairway Wood, Hybrid, Iron set, Bag, Golf Balls)...
  16. marshallucf

discounts at grand cypress??

any orlando locals know of anywhere to get a discount at grand cypress other than golfnow.com? looking to play this saturday morning and was hoping to play grand cypress but i dont really want to pay $69. friend is moving and he hasnt played the new course yet, so we were hoping to get on before...
Back