Search results for query: *

1. yonk15

Mizuno MP-68

Hey hey! I've been coveting new irons for some time now and I've narrowed down my search down to a set of Mizuno's. I've hit the MP-68 blades and the MP-53 (which is next years cavity back iron). They feel amazing but I really like the blade. So I was wondering if THP has done a review of the...
  2. yonk15

First Tournament

So I'm playing in my first medal play tournament in a couple of weeks. A two day amatuer event on a pretty nice course. I didn't play high school or college golf (baseball was my game) so this is my first entry into pressure golf. Any suggestions? I'm really pumped. I've lowered my handicap...
  3. yonk15

New Pro V1 balls

So I've been a Titelist golf ball guy for as long as I can remember. I've usually played the mid to low end range of balls since 1) they are fairly cheap and 2) IMO a low end Titlelist is better than a high end something else. But last week I decided to step it up and buy some Pro V1's...
  4. yonk15

Golf before work!

I was in a great mood all day long today because I got up early and played nine before going in to work. I was on the course by 7:00 am, done by 8:15, home by 8:30 and in the office by 9:00 am. Shouldn't everyday start out with golf? I think so!
  5. yonk15

Golf today?

So it is cold and rainy here but I have been looking foward to playing today all week long. I even came into the office early to get work done so I can knock off after lunch and go play. I have rain gear so that isn't a problem. I just can't decide if I should go walk in the rain for 3.5 hours...
  6. yonk15

Nationwide Tour Championship

Anyone watching the Nationwide Tour Championship today? I'm off today and home hanging so nothing else on at 1:00 in the afternoon. Here's hoping these dudes play well and get their tour card.
  7. yonk15

Bummer

I'm bummed because my game this afternoon got canceled. I couldn't get away from work and it was such a shame because it was warm and sunny today, perfect fall golf weather. My next best hope is to play Friday afternoon but it's supposed to be cold and rainy. I don't mind though, I've got...
  8. yonk15

A lefty here.... not named Phil.

Hey hey, Nice to see everyone on here. I've been looking for a golf message board and it seems that I have found a good one. I look forward to reading what you all have to say about clubs, courses and other goodies... And I'm a lefty so I've heard almost all the jokes about left handed golfers...
Back