Search results for query: *

1. Frank Bullitt

Don't Steal Golf Clubs!!!!

Funny funny stuff....guy had his clubs stolen (who is ex marshall and carries a gun), then later the ex-marshall see the guy that stole his clubs with the stolen golf clubs at the local golf equipment store (probably trying to trade them them in)... Somehow the whole thing got video taped in...
  2. Frank Bullitt

Pictures of your Kid's Swing

I'm biased, but I think this is a pretty good impact position for an 8-year old. I have her hit a basketball in the front yard as hard as she can...
  3. Frank Bullitt

Titleist Bags From Japan

I'm interested in getting a limited edition bag from Japan, does anyone have any experience with these bags?
  4. Frank Bullitt

Question about Callaway Apex lofts

Just a quick question from Callaway Apex fans. I have a set of these and want another set in the lighter recoil shaft. Does anyone have a strong opinion on the lofts? I can order these and make a 2' change. I have 5i through SW in the set. The current lofts are: 5 (24'), 6 (27'), 7 (31'), 8...
  5. Frank Bullitt

2015 Callaway Apex Iron

I've been playing the Apex irons since they came out and I love them, they are the best irons I've ever owned. I was a guy that owned Ping G2, G5, G10, G15, G20, and G25 and I traded in my G25 for my Apex irons. My hope was that Callaway would update these irons every two years and not jump...
  6. Frank Bullitt

ProV1 & ProV1x launch data versus other balls

After reading the indepth review of the 2013 ProV1 models on this site I noticed that the new ProV1x has a little more side spin versus the new ProV1. So I did some poking around on the web and found this amazing review, complete with lots of launch data: http://www.golfballtest.org/?cat=18...
  7. Frank Bullitt

Titleist 913D2 versus Ping 25

What a tough decision! I've hit both the Titleist 913D2 and the Ping 25 and can't make up my mind. I'm a Ping guy, love my G20s and will get the G25 FW and hybrids, but I've had a 910D2 for some time and it's my favorite driver of all time and the 913 is even better. I hit the Ping a little...
  8. Frank Bullitt

FS: Titleist 910 Woods & Hybrids, AP1 712 Irons, and SM4 Vokey Wedges

Complete Set of 2012 Titleist Fairway Woods, Hybrids, Irons, and Wedges Looking for a set of well-matched Titleist woods, hybrids, irons, and wedges? This is a unique opportunity to buy an entire set of high quality 2012 Titleist clubs that are all matched up in terms of shafts and gapping. This...
  9. Frank Bullitt

Club Dilema?????

Well after being in my Titleist clubs for nearly 9 months I've finally thrown in the towel and decided to get something a little more forgiving. At 51 last Friday and a stuck in the mud 13 handicap I've decided to go for more forgiving irons and longer fairway woods. I got a set of Ping G20...
  10. Frank Bullitt

FS: Callaway Razr XF Iron/Hybrid set RH, Graphite, 4H, 5H, 6-Gap, with extras

For sale is a 2012 Callaway Razr XF iron/hybrid set. This set is in regular, right hand, low-torque, mid-kick, 65gram graphite shafts, and comes with two hybrids. The set is one degree upright and is comprised of: 4 hybrid, 5 hybrid, 6iron, 7iron, 8iron, 9iron, Pitching Wedge, and a Gap Wedge...
  11. Frank Bullitt

FS: Callaway Dark Chrome 54' & 58' degree, RH, Tour Graphite, 2012 model

For sale are two Callaway dark chrome forged wedges. These wedges are new for 2012 and were custom ordered from the Callaway store. Each wedge was upgraded with a special shaft and grip and were $139 each. The wedge specs are: 54 degree, regular flex Callaway tour graphite, right hand, upgraded...
  12. Frank Bullitt

Clear Shield Club Protector

Hey Guys - I'm sure most of you know about this product, but if you don't, you should check out: http://www.golfdiscount.com/charter-clear-shield-club-protector The Clear Shield Club Protectors....these things are really easy to put on. I bought them when I got my new 910D2 and it's such a...
  13. Frank Bullitt

Balls Bought On eBay

What's the story with new golf balls on eBay for so cheap? Are they safe, I'm seeing Hex Black for $32.99 a dozen if you buy 3 dozen or more. Anyone have a seller that is known and safe....thanks! FB
  14. Frank Bullitt

Titleist Golf Ball Fitting Claims

Gentlemen - I know this issue has probably been beat to death, but I'm very interested in the opinion of guys in this forum that play quite a bit (like 100 times a year), about the claims that Titleist makes at this page on their site: http://www.titleist.com/golf-ball-fitting/ They say that...
  15. Frank Bullitt

Scotty Cameron Club Membership / Cameron Creations

I have to admit that I love the accessories that Scotty Cameron makes, the putting cup he included with the club membership this year is very cool. This was the first year that I've joined the club with the intention of buying some of the stuff he makes throughout the year. As it turns out...
  16. Frank Bullitt

New Golf Mag Club Review Versus Golf Digest

The new Golf Magazine club review just came out. Talk about being on the late freight, THP is about 2 months in front of these guys. While I think the Golf Digest Annual Review is fantastic, the review from Golf Mag this year is TERRIBLE this year IMHO. First of all, they are doing Drivers in...
  17. Frank Bullitt

Callaway Razr XF Irons

Gentlemen - I don't typically take the time to write up golf equipment reviews, but my new set of Callaway Razr XF irons merits a few minutes of my time to let other people know what I've experienced. Playability These clubs are forgiving, long, with high ball flight. I got a set with a 4 and 5...
  18. Frank Bullitt

Srixon Z-Star SL vs. 330 RX vs. RocketBall

I said in an earlier post that when I had a chance to try the new Z-Star SL against some of the other balls I would post the numbers, I'm going to post a screen print, the numbers are averages of 5 shots each with a regular flex 7-iron, a Callaway Razr XF...lets see if the data from the screen...
  19. Frank Bullitt

Results of TaylorMade Golf Ball Test

I'm new to the forum, I joined after reading the interview with the ball R&D president from TaylorMade. It was really interesting and I wanted to take his advise and check out the different balls on a launch monitor using a 7 iron. The results were pretty interesting. I hit 40 balls, 20 Penta...
Back