Search results for query: *

1. swong13

Scotty Cameron Select Drawing

Scotty Cameron is giving away 2 new Scotty Cameron Select Putters... http://www.scottycameron.com/2014-select-drawing/
  2. swong13

Hand Pain

After a session of swinging the clubs, my hands hurt for a week. Not sure if the problem is that I am gripping too hard, having impact with the ground, or if it something else. My hands hurt so bad that it is sometimes hard to write with a pen. As you all know, giving up golf is not an...
  3. swong13

GlobalGolf Nike STR8-FIT Contest

GlobalGolf is doing a survey and giving away a Nike SQ MachSpeed Black STR8-FIT Driver: http://www.globalgolf.com/survey/survey.aspx -Steven
  4. swong13

That's Good

Sorry...Beginner question here: If, say, my 5th stroke is a putt that stops 18 inches from the hole and my playing partner says, "That's good", does that mean that I score it as a 5 or does it mean that I don't need to take the short putt and just record a 6? Thanks. -Steven
  5. swong13

Women's Golf Grips

I need to solicite some advise. :D My wife has put me in charge of researching new grips for her clubs. She would prefer a soft, oversized grip. Did some searching on line and it appears that most "ladies" grips are undersized. The choices were VERY limited. Seems that "ladies grips" mean that...
  6. swong13

WTB: Mizuno MX-950 Lob Wedge

I'm looking for a Mizuno MX-950 Lob Wedge with a graphite shaft. RH. -Steven
  7. swong13

Aches and pains

After a session of swinging the clubs, my hands hurt for a week. Not sure if the problem is that I am gripping too hard, having impact with the ground, or if it something else. My hands hurt so bad that it is sometimes hard to write with a pen. As you all know, giving up golf is not an...
  8. swong13

Fore!

I am new to the game so please forgive what may be a stupid question... What do YOU do when someone behind you yells, "Fore!"? Do you hit the deck? Just cover your head and duck? I'm assuming that you do not turn around to see what is coming and take one between the eyes. -Steven
Back