Search results for query: *

1. G

Charlie Beljan Golo Putter

I saw Beljan was using a belly putter grip on his standard length Scotty Cameron Golo putter. Does anyone know the specs of his putter setup? Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
  2. G

Picking up a new Golo tomorrow....

I'm going to get the 35 inch Golo. I'm 6'5'. Was thinking about extending it to 37.5. Any suggestions? Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
  3. G

Cutting down my driver

I was thinking of cutting down my driver on my RBZ from 45.75 to 45. I was wondering if anyone has done this. I was wondering if it would change the stiffness of the shaft or mess up the swing weight. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
  4. G

Pure Grips Pro

I was thinking about regripping my clubs with Pure Grips Pro. Looking for a firm grip with good feedback. Just wondering if anyone has used these before/ durability/ tacky in humid or wet conditions? Hank Haney is always talking about how they are the best grips around. Thanks Sent from my...
  5. G

Is the new Scotty Cameron Selects Durable?

I saw that the new Scotty Cameron Selects have a dark finish. Does anyone know if they are durable? I would imagine it has to be if you're going to drop 350 on a putter.
  6. G

3 Putt Pro!

I have been struggling lately and I have almost no confidence in any length of putt anymore. Does anyone have an idea of how long a putter should be for a 6'4' golfer? I have been using a 35 inch putter. I have experimented with quite a few putters and nothing really seems to improve...
  7. G

KBS C TAPER S+ Need some help

I have KBS C taper s+ shafts in my new 712 ap2's. I really like to feel, look, weight, and consistency of the shafts but I think they may be too stiff. Would soft stepping them one cycle make a noticeable difference or would two cycles be more noticeable? My irons swing speed is around 85mph...
Back